It can be dangerous to be black and a legal gun owner in America

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
You'd think that the ones who claim to be "one of the good ones" would be using this as time to kick out the shitbags, but it seems like exactly the opposite. They decided yesterday that an unarmed homeless man that just happened to be near a protest area yesterday was a threat and gave him some rubber bullets to the face.

LAPD.jpg

Here's the statement from the photographer:
“As I was being arrested for my second day in a row during peaceful protests in support of Black Lives Matter, I decided to continue taking photos until the moment right before handcuffs were put on me. Very risky, but a necessary move to expose LAPD's entirely inexcusable use of aggressive force, especially in the moments before mass arrests of peaceful protestors.

As we were being boxed in on Broadway & 5th Street to be arrested, LAPD decided that a completely unarmed homeless man in a wheelchair that had NOTHING to do with our protest was somehow a threat. They proceeded to inappropriately shoot "non-lethal" rounds directly at his face, which is against the proper procedure for firing rubber bullets.

The last image is exceptionally heart-breaking for me as you can visibly see the homeless man writhing in pain, screaming, as he spews blood from his face moments after getting shot.

When people want to be apathetic or inactive in fighting against police brutality against black individuals, make them realize this trickles over & can affect them or someone they love too, regardless if they're black or not.

This is completely unacceptable. This injustice needs to be held accountable.”

I have no idea how anyone can look at what's going on with the police the last few days and think this is anywhere near acceptable.

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
If you used tear gas on an individual like how the police use it on these protestors, you would go to prison, period.

a simple google search of state penal code and federal statutes will give you the right answer on this. Not even being a dick. But, I digress. Lets shift the focus back to the original intent of the thread.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
a simple google search of state penal code and federal statutes will give you the right answer on this. Not even being a dick. But, I digress. Lets shift the focus back to the original intent of the thread.

My point was I reject the notion that police are using violence in self defense or in a manner consistent with what would be required to carry out their duties.

They’re out of control.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I'm never going to accept the state monopoly on violence.

Oh, and Pops, we have a War Room for that sorta thing, the constant back and forth between you and wyo is getting boring.

Marek

Banned
I'm never going to accept the state monopoly on violence.

Oh, and Pops, we have a War Room for that sorta thing, the constant back and forth between you and wyo is getting boring.

We had plenty of substantive back and forth, only mine is punctuated by name calling because I'm petty and wyo is a hypocritical fuckstain

/me shrugs

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
My point was I reject the notion that police are using violence in self defense or in a manner consistent with what would be required to carry out their duties.

They’re out of control.

Facts

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Feel free to ban wyo any time. He’s just here to promote fake news.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
No banning necessary IMO, I just think there's a better place to discuss these things, that goes for both wyo and Pops.

If wyo starts posting more fake news about the mueller investigation, he’ll just get locked in the war room, permanently.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If wyo starts posting more fake news about the mueller investigation, he’ll just get locked in the war room, permanently.

I really should've patented the war room lock as a punishment type thingy...

xROTx

PS. On a side note... I understand that you hate fake news and the interpretation of certain articles... but all in all.. this is just a little tiff in a teacup between wyo and poppy...

Even i aint all that invested in their to'ings and fro'ings...

PPS. I aint ganging up on ya' Chaz (with tak)... just pointing it out...

Marek

Banned

Its amazing.

He watched a youtube video, didnt read the report, and has the nerve to condescend as if he's got some sort of Karou/eclypse infowars tier secret info.

Then destroys his own argument about voting for Biden.

What a clown. :lolz:

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Thanks for chiming in, Rot.

Your awkward, fomo, opinion is quite apt in this clusterfuck of Americunt meltdown.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Thanks for chiming in, Rot.

Your awkward, fomo, opinion is quite apt in this clusterfuck of Americunt meltdown.

The tolerance paradox. If Rot and Boris had their way, this forum would simply become a white nationalist router. They don’t get it. Boris should know better; he should know exactly what’s going on here. Rot, I give a pass to because he was stupid enough to vote leave.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
#eclypselivesmatter

#daughterscarryingfridges

#wasabigate

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
What happened to eclypse anyway? He run off or he get the boot?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Bahaha wyo took his marbles and went home.

Fuck you shitdick!

Feel free to ban wyo any time. He’s just here to promote fake news.

Wyo left?

At least nothing of value has been lost.

Its amazing.

He watched a youtube video, didnt read the report, and has the nerve to condescend as if he's got some sort of Karou/eclypse infowars tier secret info.

Then destroys his own argument about voting for Biden.

What a clown. :lolz:

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
The tolerance paradox. If Rot and Boris had their way, this forum would simply become a white nationalist router. They don’t get it. Boris should know better; he should know exactly what’s going on here. Rot, I give a pass to because he was stupid enough to vote leave.

I get what you are on about, Charles, and I hope you know that I'm on your side when it comes to nationalists and Trump and whatnot. Politically, that is. Forum-wise, I'm not going to ban or otherwise punish someone for his political views as long as it does not affect this place. That does not mean I would tolerate political idiocy in the form of Trump supporters or fake news posters, I just think the word is stronger than the ban hammer.

Pops and wyo can continue bashing their heads in in the War Room as long as they want, that is what it was made for, after all. I'm trying to appeal to their better nature to spare us yet another tedious round of tit for tat in this thread.