It Comes At Night

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I don't normally make a thread for a movie(actually, I don't recall if I ever have)... but I watched this movie last night and just have to say.. wow

From the previews, I was just expecting another typical survival-horror flick. Luckily I was wrong. This movie relied heavily on the tensions of the survivors, atmosphere & what you don't see. Not to mention you never find out what exactly has happened + the survivors themselves are basing their current living situation on what they think is happening(and how to deal with it).
This was a very intense film and very well made. Even the way it ended left me with all sorts of questions. Has anyone else seen this movie? What did you think?

Spoiler:
It seemed as though the little kid somehow managed to open the red door and let the dog in. So he came into contact with the dog and got "infected". OK... but if Paul had the only set of keys to unlock the red door, then how is that explained?

Spoiler:
What exactly did Travis see in the woods(and his nightmares)? Considering those "drawings" he was doing. What if this actually is some sort of biblical thing and the Devil is about(partly referring to the black eyes). If that's the case, then the Devil is the one "infecting" everyone and is also the one who let the dog in and opened the door

Last edited: