It may not be Aero Fighters 3 but...

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
It's still pretty damn cool. At least I think so.

Just picked it up from the airport. It took awhile but I finally found one worth framing. I is happy camper!

Same poster in both pics.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I think they're supposed to have an evil look to them...

That or too many late nights. :lolz:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
It's still pretty damn cool. At least I think so.

Just picked it up from the post office. It took awhile but I finally found one worth framing. I is happy camper!

Same poster in both pics.

Shawn poster ? OMG, How many billion dollars did you pay for this ? :tickled:

Nice video tapes btw :buttrock:

xamot13

The Ultimate 11
Shawn poster ? OMG, How many billion dollars did you pay for this ? :tickled:

Nice video tapes btw :buttrock:

It only cost a measly $30,000. It is autographed by Shawn and Shinkiro in acid free invisible ink across Geese's forehead.(see photo)

It came with a certificate of authenticity from NGF which states that is a 100% original 1996 printing of a Real Bout poster that has been meticulously inspected by an unknown ex SNK employee and some French dude. The ink and paper has been sniffed by a highly trained bloodhound who acknowledged it's validity by immediately shitting on the floor.

Last edited:

dan3skate

Quiz Detective
This is by far my favorite cover art to any neo geo game... I know alot of people are like wtf, but it screams the neo geo name, bad ass, hardcore and classy

SPINMASTER X

I AM NOT FRENCHMAN,, I AM A HUMAN BEING!,
20 Year Member

It only cost a measly $30,000. It is autographed by Shawn and Shinkiro in acid free invisible ink across Geese's forehead.(see photo)

It came with a certificate of authenticity from NGF which states that is a 100% original 1996 printing of a Real Bout poster that has been meticulously inspected by an unknown ex SNK employee and some French dude. The ink and paper has been sniffed by a highly trained bloodhound who acknowledged it's validity by immediately shitting on the floor.
:lolz:

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
What is it with airports? XD

It makes everything feel much shadier. I had a guy who wanted to buy my powerstone naomi cart today and i told him to meet me at the airport. He declined. From now on all my face to face deals will be done at the airport!