Item delivered, but, not received, would you wait 2 days to act?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
When I used to shop at Walmart when back in the day they did have the lowest food prices. Didn’t have the best cuts of meat but the ground stuff was fine.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
That's Walmart's thing, they always have the lowest price, even if it's only a single cent cheaper.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
I’m having the opposite problem of you right now, M.

Had an evaporative cooler shipped to Home Depot. I picked it up.

I keep getting emails saying to come pick it up. I already picked it up and installed it in my home.

Now I got an email saying they cancelled my order and are going to refund me.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
I’m having the opposite problem of you right now, M.

Had an evaporative cooler shipped to Home Depot. I picked it up.

I keep getting emails saying to come pick it up. I already picked it up and installed it in my home.

Now I got an email saying they cancelled my order and are going to refund me.
Same shit happened to me with home depot, over some stupid 5gal buckets. Initially I called and explained I already had them. Then I kept getting emails, and eventually a refund. Free buckets I guess? /shrug

@M

20 Year Member
The world is coming apart at the seams, but, at least some people are getting free shiznit out of it, Crom be praised.

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Same shit happened to me with home depot, over some stupid 5gal buckets. Initially I called and explained I already had them. Then I kept getting emails, and eventually a refund. Free buckets I guess? /shrug

My item was just under $600.

Oh well.

@M

20 Year Member
After 10 days, the seller finally deigned to respond to me this afternoon (Walmart requires them to answer disputes in 48 hours, ha!), and blamed it on yet another company, that ships the stuff, so, I guess I was really buying from a 4th party seller, wonderful. They said they were issuing me a refund, in 2-3 business days, and, I'm like, sorry, dude, you ignored both Walmart and my attempts to communicate with you for over a week, so, Walmart already refunded the money to me days ago, so, you can cancel and keep your refund (I'm not going to be dishonest and pocket a double refund). Company expressed that they hoped that I'd buy from them again too! Not happening.