Jacob Blake - I need facts and the NBA boycott

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
k brah,

What difference does it make? 180,000+ people are dead.
Screenshot_2020-08-29-19-40-50.png

Never put it %s over even 1... Actually almost 2 million people are dead...you can however see here that the official number still needs a week or so to hit the 'official official?' number again here again? Just like the last time they dropped off a huge chunk of the WITH covid deaths...any one remember when a race war wasn't the priority and burning down things randomly wasn't ok...what got so much worse since the heyday of Michael Jordan beside population?

Sorry to ignore the likely recent hate and just go for more on this one.:emb:

Actually having been arrested and having the sketchiest cop to deal with have it be due to a speeding ticket and or the property I was at would be how i come up with my thoughts on how i would suggest interacting with police...they have those radio dealybobs that they use too and I would suggest to you all that if you have warrants and are currently having the police respond to a call about you violating the law in a similar fashion that you don't consider yourself 'some kind of special snowflake' and listen to them so you can call a lawyer later. Or you know just avoid getting caught or maybe commiting really shitty crimes all together that would work too... I broke the axe on a tree all ready awhile ago..thinking of putting some screws through it but not too far so they wouldn't get stuck now.

Go ahead and act like you don't think the cops want to shoot folks for the stupidest shit like "Savin erybody from the DRUGS" but your lying.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
View attachment 57624

Never put it %s over even 1... Actually almost 2 million people are dead...you can however see here that the official number still needs a week or so to hit the 'official official?' number again here again? Just like the last time they dropped off a huge chunk of the WITH covid deaths...any one remember when a race war wasn't the priority and burning down things randomly wasn't ok...what got so much worse since the heyday of Michael Jordan beside population?

Sorry to ignore the likely recent hate and just go for more on this one.:emb:

Actually having been arrested and having the sketchiest cop to deal with have it be due to a speeding ticket and or the property I was at would be how i come up with my thoughts on how i would suggest interacting with police...they have those radio dealybobs that they use too and I would suggest to you all that if you have warrants and are currently having the police respond to a call about you violating the law in a similar fashion that you don't consider yourself 'some kind of special snowflake' and listen to them so you can call a lawyer later. Or you know just avoid getting caught or maybe commiting really shitty crimes all together that would work too... I broke the axe on a tree all ready awhile ago..thinking of putting some screws through it but not too far so they wouldn't get stuck now.

Go ahead and act like you don't think the cops want to shoot folks for the stupidest shit like "Savin erybody from the DRUGS" but your lying.

This sounds like white exceptionalism. Which is ironic, because you don't seem like you would benefit from that at all. Your photos all show a human who lives like an animal, deprived of the comforts of an educated life. So why try to defend the mistreatment of black people, who are systemically forced to live at your level? Why not help lift your fellow man, and improve the standard of living for all?

No, seems like you're content to live poor and defend the massive wealth gap, and the collateral class stratification that it brings.