Jamma box to play your Xbox 360 in your Jamma Cab

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Hey there,

I bought this on the forums a long time ago.

Use it to play your Xbox360 in your Jamma cab. Has jamme connector, usb for controls, brightness knob, and button.

Works great. Be sure your Xbox is outputting the correct resolution.

asking $150 shipped in USA, or $160 shipped in Canada.

Can ship next day in Canada, Tuesday/Saturday in the US.

If you have any questions, let me know.

a1MxGEZ.jpg

Vm4FgSl.jpg

kAIwtap.jpg

jWf4dYn.jpg

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Does the 360 do 240p? I've never seen it as a choice on the settings screen, but maybe by secret menu, hook or crook?

If not, is the picture ever flickery?

Mono only over JAMMA edge, or can you run optical or RCA stereo sound while it's hooked up to your cab?

Sorry to inundate you w/ q's...I've recently acquired a lo res cab, and would *love* to play the cave ports on it.

Thanks!!!

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Does the 360 do 240p? I've never seen it as a choice on the settings screen, but maybe by secret menu, hook or crook?

If not, is the picture ever flickery?

Mono only over JAMMA edge, or can you run optical or RCA stereo sound while it's hooked up to your cab?

Sorry to inundate you w/ q's...I've recently acquired a lo res cab, and would *love* to play the cave ports on it.

Thanks!!!

Hey there,

Picture quality was great on my Astro, if not quite as bright as I would have liked, though that could have been corrected by upping the brightness on my monitor.

I only ever used sound from the Jamma edge and never had any issues with it.

No problem asking questions, man. Though, I haven''t been able to really use any of my arcade gear for more than a year, and am a bit rusty with everything; It's amazing what you lose if you don't use it!

And yes, the sticker is complimentary...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Cheers man, thx for the rundown. This will prolly go quick! Glwts!

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
questions for you... does this have one or two controllers? is the video cable a SCART cable, or is it component that will require adjustment in the video settings?

BobbyPeru

Man of Letters
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
This is a one-player box. Video is input from the Xbox with the connection shown in the image. I remember having to choose the correct output option in the Xbox settings.