Japan Building 60 ft Walking Gundam

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
I was ready to call it CGI but it really seems like they managed to build a very stiff and slow moving, stationary gundam replica. Really neat but let's see if they'll get the ROI from tourists, especially with the 'rona around.

XxHennersXx

Why So Many X's?,
15 Year Member
Pretty cool, but it's still a statue held up with rods in the back connected to the giant platform.

I'm still more impressed by my friends over at Megabots that made 2 real piloted giant battle mechs.

FEATURED-Megabots-Cover-9-1.jpg

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
It's made of plastic or fiberglass... in other words... not a real weapon of mass destruction. So why bother?

This is high dollar LARP.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I went to Odaiba, I saw the moving Gundam with countless other tourists. I had more fun in the shopping mall beside it when I visited the smoking room.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I wish Japan was still making futuristic technology. They've been stagnant for like 15 years now.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
The world needs Dr. Wily so bad right now. He'd have that coronavirus shit straightened out in an hour and eight new robot masters built before nightfall. And he would steal and transform that Gundam into an amazing Wily machine before dawn.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
Yet he has been defeated countless times by a boy robot that can't shoot up or duck.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
It's not that cool.

Gramps should never have come down from Diver.

It's the first and it's still the best.

I'd have rather seen a Char Zaku to stand beside it or face off against it.

Let the RX-0 be the gawky walky. The 78-2 deserves better.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Sadly, Japan has been reduced to living in the past instead of innovating with technology. I think this is an indication of that.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yet he has been defeated countless times by a boy robot that can't shoot up or duck.

Only because Capcom forces him to pull his punches for the sake of fair and fun gameplay.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Why did they drop a colony on Tibet, those people never hurt no one. Shoulda dropped it on Beijing.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Why did they drop a colony on Tibet, those people never hurt no one. Shoulda dropped it on Beijing.

Char didn't drop a colony on Tibet, he dropped Luna II, an asteroid that had originally been a mining resource but also doubled as a Federation naval port and base of operations.

He dropped it on Tibet because that was the Federation's HQ in UC 0093.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Char didn't drop a colony on Tibet, he dropped Luna II, an asteroid that had originally been a mining resource but also doubled as a Federation naval port and base of operations.

He dropped it on Tibet because that was the Federation's HQ in UC 0093.

I want to know more about this Earth and why the world government's headquarters is stationed in Tibet of all places.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I'm not sure.

But I must correct an error. It wasn't Luna II they dropped. It was Fifth Luna, another asteroid towed into Earth's orbit to use as a mining resource. It never hosted a Fed base, however.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Can somebody hurry up and make a Veritech already. Fulfil this mans childhood dream.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
They should have made a giant lolibot...Maybe that could help w/ the sexless situation. Look up at the giant pantsu, nosebleed, hand in pocket ready to mate.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
They should have made a giant lolibot...Maybe that could help w/ the sexless situation. Look up at the giant pantsu, nosebleed, hand in pocket ready to mate.

Expert advice from an expert doll masturbation extraordinaire.