Japhei/Casey: Gathering all relevant information about him. Please add info you know

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I personally want to thank THE BEAST for being so stupid and posting here. THE BEAST's posting made TonK and kitkit.com start being the detectives they are (Thank you Tonk & kitkit.com too). You could have scammed many unsuspecting people if your ego wasn't bigger than your IQ. Thanks again THE BEAST:make_fac:

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Does this lard ass "beast" know that many of us are still waiting for product he's never sent? Does she know that we would like our money back? Stupid bitch.

And yes, he really looks like Cartman. Stick a blue stocking cab on him and cast him in a live action South Park movie.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It's a miracle that I was able to complete a deal with him some 7 years ago. After all this shit that's gone down, I thank my lucky stars nothing went wrong.

Ghost-Dog

Presented by the Florida Department of Economic Op
20 Year Member
Does this lard ass "beast" know that many of us are still waiting for product he's never sent? Does she know that we would like our money back? Stupid bitch.

And yes, he really looks like Cartman. Stick a blue stocking cab on him and cast him in a live action South Park movie.

I wonder how many unresolved deals he still has..

aria

Former Moderator
Thanks again to our detectives on another fine job!

Jaylb is Japhei

Do not deal with him. He is a criminal.

Beware of this email as well:

bocciojaylene@hotmail.com

He has a massive criminal record, and anyone associated with him cannot be trusted.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
How illegal is weed in Florida?
I wouldn't mind making a little arrangement for that if you know what i mean:smirk:

aria

Former Moderator
I wouldn't mind making a little arrangement for that if you know what i mean:smirk:

Well, now that you've posted this idea publicly, I wouldn't advise it.

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
=[ Apparently jaylb is japhei too... I was really excited someone wanted my Power Stone too. :(. Thank you to whatever mod caught it and saved me from a bad deal though, that means a ton to me!

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
Batted out again, no doubt he'll return again. The email addy was abit of a give away though, is he that thick? :shame:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
Batted out again, no doubt he'll return again. The email addy was abit of a give away though, is he that thick? :shame:

I hadn't gotten that far. Had an offer in my inbox, came back, no offer in my inbox. Looked for the user, and there it was. Again, greatest of thanks to whomever caught it!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Well, now that you've posted this idea publicly, I wouldn't advise it.

No worries,I have done about everything that god has forbidden and always did it openly.
I have no criminal record!!!
If we ever meet I will tell you some crazy stories that I can't post online(no one got hurt in it anyway,I am not a violent guy)that can be confirmed and people couldn't believe I got away with it.
I am a working guy now though and act within the laws limits for 95% of the time:D

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
is he that thick? :shame:

Japheimugshot5.jpg

IDCHAPPY

The Mad Jock.
I hadn't gotten that far. Had an offer in my inbox, came back, no offer in my inbox. Looked for the user, and there it was. Again, greatest of thanks to whomever caught it!

Cool it was caught in time :), I wasn't calling you thick, hope you didn't take it that way. I was meaning scammer #1 casey

TonK

Least Valuable Player
I busted this dude yesterday - and kit caught another one today.

aria

Former Moderator
CASEY MICHAEL MCMAHON
DOB: 10/10/1980 (29)

current address is -

4013 W NORTH B ST
TAMPA FL 33609-2739
reported from Nov 01 - Jun 10

Home # 813-286-2897
Possible alternate # 813-282-0226
Cell # - 813-210-6003

As we know Casey has used others for transactions, below are a list of possible go-throughs compiled by a member from public records, with their names to look out for as well as city/ZIP (we also have street address and phone #s, even b-days, but we will hold those for reference --if you have a concern, ask us and we'll compare specifics):

ROBERT GENE WASHBURN
TAMPA FL 33609

ANN JOSEPH MCMAHON
REISTERSTOWN MD 21136

ROBERT WILLIAM MCMAHON
REISTERSTOWN MD 21136

THOMAS EDWARD WASHBURN
ODESSA FL 33556

JOHN HAROLD DELHORBE
RUSKIN FL 33570

LOUISE E WEDI
TAMPA FL 33612

LOWELL LESTER WASHBURN
ANDREWS NC 28901

KRISTI ANN WASHBURN
ODESSA FL 33556

DOROTHY H WASHBURN
ANDREWS NC 28901

CAROLE LESLIE WASHBURN
TAMPA FL 33609

ELIZABETH O DELHORBE
ODESSA FL 33556

CODY REID MYERS
PENSACOLA FL 32508

Last edited:

aria

Former Moderator
Corey McMahon, a known scammer with a criminal record, returned and was banned again.

86291441.gif

"Set him up"? Why bother? Just make a call!

He's a dealer. No need to do ANYTHING other than a nice anonymous phone call to TPD. Considering how many people he's ripped off and stolen from, not like he should be surprised. I've even seen him steal money from people he knew in real life who stuck up for him repeatedly. And stole money AND weed from one poor sap who was stupid enough to trust him to go pick it up for him. Fool should have read the boards here before he trusted Japhei. Seriously though, just call the cops in on him, have them bring a K9 unit by. :-D

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
He's a dealer. No need to do ANYTHING other than a nice anonymous phone call to TPD. Considering how many people he's ripped off and stolen from, not like he should be surprised. I've even seen him steal money from people he knew in real life who stuck up for him repeatedly. And stole money AND weed from one poor sap who was stupid enough to trust him to go pick it up for him. Fool should have read the boards here before he trusted Japhei. Seriously though, just call the cops in on him, have them bring a K9 unit by. :-D

Whose fake account is this?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member

Whose fake account is this?

God I hope it's his god fearing baby momma (AKA: The Beast).

picture.php