Jark Zuckerzerg and fighting terrorism with love...

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Jark Zuckerzerg and fighting terrorism with love...
A couple people grumbled and I believe I was even called an idiot by someone, when I said that yes- you can be a brilliant surgeon and also, at the same time, a total dumbass in many and/or most other ways. This was in reference to mega-IQ-super-genius Ben Carson.

But here I want to talk about Jark, who like Ben Carson and Bill Gates turns out to be a complete dumbass on multiple levels, despite being highly successful leaders in their chosen fields of endeavor.

Now there's something to be said about the 'All You Need Is Love' stuff that John Lennon and the Beatles got on about. John Lennon was a complete asshole who was a controlling, woman-beating bastard in his youth. John Lennon sang that "All You Need Is Love" song because he was trying to change his prickish ways. Just like so many fire and brimstone bible-thumping assholes who become ministers or pastors because they ALSO want to change their evil ways. John Lennon was a complete conservative and republican supporting kind of guy btw, he was that way until his death.

But back to the point- Zuckerzerg's recent comments include: "The only sustainable way to fight back against these sickening atrocities is to create a world where everyone feels cared for and loved." This was the quote I read that made me want to write something about him. This kind of mindset is dangerously naive and painfully unsophisticated in it's juvenile crapulence. It's also childish and speaks to a complete lack of understanding of the human species, the human condition and the history of the Earth. And what the fuck is up with him working the word 'sustainable' into his response to terrorist threats? What, everything has to be green and sustainable now? Does he take a crap in a 'sustainable' manner now too? This fucking dumbass steals some other people's ideas when they hired him to work for them and then Lance Armstrongs his way to billions of dollars and world clout and respectablility. What a boy genius he is, lying and stealing to make it to the top.

Dumbasses like this clown Zankerborg and that hatchet-faced zipperhood wife of his are exactly what's wrong with the UnitaStats today. Vote for Donal MacTroomp and his plan to 'Make Scotland Gay Again' you television listening lack-wits!

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Did you forget to do something this morning?

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
ok I'm going on the record here and demanding the recipe to your homemade jerky

Less politics more jerky

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
you guys know what's awesome?

watching Strange Brew on Laserdisc

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I've never seen Strange Brew always to though.

1297507066108_ORIGINAL.jpg

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
I can watch Strange Brew endlessly. A couple times, I've had it on in the background while I work and let the movie loop 3 times consecutively just listening to it. Never gets old.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
I'm actually mildly ashamed to say that I have never seen Strange Brew. Not even parts of it. None of it.

Sorry.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
you guys know what's awesome?

watching Strange Brew on Laserdisc

I finally got a laser disc player today that can read both sides of the disc. I may have to acquire this movie just on principal and that I haven't seen this movie since my Vhs days (hard to believe I haven't caught it on tv just channel surfing).

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
So there, that's what I think of America's richest dumbass Jeff Zuckerberg.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
If I do a sort of 'Kick-Starter' thing on here where you guys donate money to pay for the ridiculously overpriced lean beef flank steak, you can have jerky. Because seriously- the stuff has been driven up in price like gold by TGIFridays and Applebees and all those other date-night restaurants and their fajitas-Fridays-having-bullshit.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
If I do a sort of 'Kick-Starter' thing on here where you guys donate money to pay for the ridiculously overpriced lean beef flank steak, you can have jerky. Because seriously- the stuff has been driven up in price like gold by TGIFridays and Applebees and all those other date-night restaurants and their fajitas-Fridays-having-bullshit.
Yes.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Zark Tuckerturd, and his company Safebook, even that movie 'The SoCal Netwitches of Eastwest' which was about his wife and her two sisters (back in Tokyo or whatever city it is in China she comes from) sucked. All of this shit was already prophesized back when I was a freaking kid in that movie Tronz! Where that character David Warner plays, Lark, was all pissed off because he was a woman program trapped in a male program's body.

So why don't you crybabies go back to your chubby checker hippie kindergarten flower hour nonsense, because I can't hear a word your saying over the deafening sound of the crinkling of your diapers.

Fucking kids these days, I'm going back to my soaps! :oh_no:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I still have no idea what you're talking about. Beef jerky is what you bring to the table around here, not incomprehensible political commentary. Chop chop, back in the kitchen with you.

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
He's lost his fucking mind. Are you sure you want to eat his jerky?

I wouldn't want him having my address either...

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Have you had his jerky? I'll roll the dice. Besides, I already got some from him, so if he's amassing some kind of NG.com hit list I'm already potentially fucked.

Last edited:

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
He's been experimenting with a new insanity flavored jerky made with PCP....can't fucking wait to try it.

:drool:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Do any of you guys who have posted in this thread know why I got the custom title 'Master of Disguise'?