Jigen...

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Today was Jigen's birthday.

I miss my boy.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
even if we did have our differences, he was still a very cool guy!

happy birthday jigen!

i know your in a better place.

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
May he be playing REZ as we speak :cool:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
icon_cry.gif

ResO

water damaged
20 Year Member
He really was a good kid. A real fucking shame.

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
me and jigen used to flame each other back in the day, but we layed that shit to rest and were talking over AIM quite a bit, I even sold him a Lupin III keychain right before he passed. Happy Birthday.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Yes, his presence here will never be replaced. His personality was that of one of the "smarts" in the Neo Geo culture.
His passing really touched me... like losing a member of the extended family.
His spirit lives on.
-BB

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I use to talk to him in irc and play with him in pso. Nice kid just thinking about it just makes me even more depressed. :crying:

FeelGood

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
i think he called me a fucking idiot very long time ago when i first sign in and it made me happy. maked me sad that he isnt here and will never post again even though i never talked to him outside ng.c. mybe i will cry . :crying:

happy bday dude.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
DashK said:
me and jigen used to flame each other back in the day, but we layed that shit to rest and were talking over AIM quite a bit, I even sold him a Lupin III keychain right before he passed. Happy Birthday.
Man, that's good you guys ended up getting along. And selling him the Lupin III keychain is tops.

We're all sure at Neo-Geo.com that you're in a better place Clint. You're the best.

Tom

The Frog of Genjuro,
I never never knew Clint, but my best wishes to his family. I hope he's ok wherever he is. Happy b-day Clint, you won't be forgotten.

cLo

Marked Wolf
Happy Birthday, Jigen! May your high scores be plentiful and your MVS games set to free play. You're in our thoughts and prayers.

eight one

Igniz's Servent
May he live peacefully in the synaesthesia in the sky, where the network is vast and infinte.