JNX GOTW AKA Testers Needed*FOUND*

xorthen

Banned
Are these still available? I really need to get my hands on one. Stock stick is a bit wonky.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
GOTWs have been made. Just waiting on the shipment. As for LazyFingers, I will put them up for sale once the spitfires are done.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I'll make an official sales thread for them when they arrive.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just a heads up, new batch is in. I just need to prep them for sale first then I'll make an official sales thread. I will have only the white version for sale. Hori is still in the testing phase as well as the clear.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Really looking forward to grabbing one of these, I prefer the octogate. Have a modded original stick with a semi-wonky lever that could really benefit from a minor cleanup & upgrade. And new rubber feet, too, so thanks for those Xian. :)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The GOTW white version will go on sale on Monday(maybe late Sunday night) in the JNX store under "NeoGeo Home Consoles" it's just easier to control inventory that way as well as help me with time constraints as I am trying to assemble the Spitfire adapters this weekend while working on a CVMS and a supergun at the same time.

I have GOTW clears as well but I still need to confirm they are good to go by installing one in my stick.

For international buyers, the estimated shipping rate is a bit high in checkout but since the GOTW is thin, the shipping will only be about $5-7(1st class) so any shipping overages will be refunded.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Hey XX, I know you have enough on your plate already but I was curious about them Hori GOTWs, are there plans for it? I'm guessing no due to interest? or is the clear supposed to be compatible with it? I'm sure you mentioned this somewhere but it eludes me as I have gone back and forth over this thread a few times in case I missed something.

Good luck with everything.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hey XX, I know you have enough on your plate already but I was curious about them Hori GOTWs, are there plans for it? I'm guessing no due to interest? or is the clear supposed to be compatible with it? I'm sure you mentioned this somewhere but it eludes me as I have gone back and forth over this thread a few times in case I missed something.

Good luck with everything.

When Bill was doing all the bases and stuff he didn't have enough time to cut all the GOTWs. We only made out with a single GOTW Hori. I'll test it out on mine and then send it your way to confirm it works well and then maybe I'll check if a local shop can do it.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, sounds like a plan! I was about to get a Neo Hori stick (again) but seller backed out last minute...:( Saturn Hori is still a good test subject though.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
To keep costs at $5 each, I'm going to be including an alcohol swab with each GOTW to clean off the residue from the laser. Takes only a few seconds to clean it off.

edit: Ah, I found a bottle of 70% IPA so I soaked them and then just wiped them all down. There will be 50 for sale on Monday and next batch won't be for about two months or more.

Last edited:

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
I'm still interested on 3 Hori if they can be made and the rubber feet sets, and 1 more gotw.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Just grabbed two of these this morning, looking forward to getting them set up!
Decided to do a second one to go towards improving a bean stick.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Looks like half of the 50 are already gone. Don't wait too long to get one.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Got my order in for two whiteys. :buttrock:

Looking forward to breaking them in!

Feel free to combine shipping with the Spitfire when that's ready if you want.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Just a heads up, anyone buying the clear ones, they will ship with the backing tape to prevent any unwanted scratches from shipping(if any).

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Got mine in today, installation was a breeze. You can immediately tell a huge difference versus the stock gate.

Nice work as always James! Looking forward to really breaking it in this weekend.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
I got these up and running over the weekend in an old style AES stick:

9vUuwRA.jpg

And the newer bean stick:

NEL8Lr4.jpg

Exceedingly easy to install, and a phenomenal upgrade for anyone who doesn't quite feel at home with a square gate.
The GOTW feels rather nicely made, even against the original metal original. Highly recommended! :D