Journalist thinks mario maker is racist

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
This guy never does anything worthwhile fuck him and his chode buddies the game chasers.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
This guy never does anything worthwhile fuck him and his chode buddies the game chasers.

Game chasers makes me fucking vomit. Out of the Youtubers I check out I usually watch Angry Joe once in awhile and Game Sack while dry at least it's viewable. One video I liked was the Gamecube episode where he showed off his Super Monkey Ball skills. I was actually fucking impressed.

@ the 15:40 Mark

P.S. I miss Sega making games on the cube. They did a better job at working on the hardware then Nintendo fucking did.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Yeah, I've grown to hate all of the video game youtubers, but it took me the least amount of time to hate the Game Chasers.

Runners up: AlphaOmegaSin and Rich from Reviewtech. Fucking whiny bastards.

Last edited:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I read the article (actually a post). Dude isn't calling it racist. Just making a point. Besides, Nintendo already knows what you see your complexion as (via mii).

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I am a subscriber and I watch about half of his vids, but more often than not I don't make it to the end.

Same. The problem with his videos is that they end up all being the same. Like he has a mad-lib format where you fill in "journalist name", "video game", "etc" You end up with a bunch of videos that end up sounding identical. I only watch them up until the main point is put across then I can safely close and not really miss anything.

One thing from that video tho is he says the journalist complained that you couldn't change what the hand looked like, but Alpha says that you can. So can you actually do that?

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Oh man if this AlphaOmegaSin guy wasn't married I bet he'd get all the hot gamer girls

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
The hip new thing is to be constantly offended by every fucking thing, because many modern adult children like these journalism school dropouts (or worse, Bachelor's in fucking Magazine Journalism from TEMPLE) who get into writing about video games after they were laughed out of every other more credible journalistic medium, but never failed due to being raised as upper-middle class privileged lives with family safety nets, kept safe from all offense and harm throughout their entire lives.
They now see fit to let their tiny, malformed, underused amygdala bombard them with panic signals every something "triggers" them.

Besides, this sad fuck is bosom buddies with Doritopope.

Last edited:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
"reto gaming" is the same shit as "classic cars" right down to the modding & reporoductions.

It's a species thing, were all fucked.