Journalist thinks mario maker is racist

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It's a good point though. Why is the hand a womans? Why does it have to be white?

I'm going to start a campaign that ensures that from now on all toilet paper adverts are fronted by black spastics.

Lets turn this world around.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Of all the stupid fucking shit to talk about..

MadAsgardian

Rugal's Thug
Good to know he stirred up this controversy for hits, for something that turned out to be a miscommunication anyway. You can choose different skin tones.

What if I were, say, a 10-year-old black girl?

By that logic, Super Mario Brothers should include an option to play as a 10-year-old black girl.

Or a 30-year-old Japanese man?

And by this logic, his article is racist since it's only in English.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
also why can't that hand be a giant dick instead?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Made it to 1:23...I'll never get that time back...

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
professor longhair isn't the guy who is calling it racist, he's just ranting.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Just some faggot catering to the current trend of being a whiny faggot in this day and age.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I see he's got the PS2 slime controller. I've got one I use for DQ8 only and one still in it's box. I wonder if it'll be worth anything someday...

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Looks like he's been enjoying too much meth lately... his face is all pockmarked to hell all of a sudden.

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
Nintendo are fucking bigots. Not once have they created a transvestite hero in any of their game franchises. The closest we got is Tingle in Wind Waker.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
He's a fucking tool, but people seem to enjoy him.

His rants are fucking boring. I watched a few of his videos and I just feel sad watching him. The whole wall of videogames behind him just makes it worse and no it's not jealously, I'm just not vain enough to post my collection for people to see.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Never liked this guy, but at least he's shitting on people with viewpoints that are even worse than his own.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
most of this guy's videos are uneducated rants. It's why he is poor and just makes youtube videos.

Last edited:

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Things I like about AlphaOmegaSin:

-He is passionate about his hobby
-He shows his enthusiasm and anger without reservation
-He doesn't give a fuck about what other people think

Things I don't like about AlphaOmegaSin:

-That fucking wall of video games. I like that he has them and I like that he's not afraid to be another 'wall of video games youtuber'. But it's still tired.
-His cutout corner graphics. I know he's just a guy posting videos and opinions, but its irritating and looks really lame
-He doesn't really have a format. He tends to say the same things over and over
-His catchphrase is groan inducing

I am a subscriber and I watch about half of his vids, but more often than not I don't make it to the end.

I REALLY enjoy when he posts positive videos, however. I love seeing people get geeked about the things they love and not being negative and shitting on stuff all the time.

As for the subject matter of the video:

I agree with what Rich at ReviewtechUSA had to say about it on his Youtube channel. That is:

If this is what is needed to generate clicks, if this is what people care about, then we are in a sorry state as a species.