Just did a review of the Rambo light gunner

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
I just did a little piece on the Sega Rambo arcade on my new blog. It's linked on my signature if you wanna check it out.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
uh... MORE pics or it didn't happen. I really was hoping to see some of this in action!

demirichris

Hardened Shock Trooper
Yeah, we will probably start bringing a video camera for our "on the scene" reviews. Also, I realized at the time I posted the article I had accidentally deleted the entire introduction section of it. Any, thanks to anybody who took the time to read it.

Also, if you are a blogspot member be sure to follow. We will be doing a lot of arcade related stuff for sure.

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Yeah, we will probably start bringing a video camera for our "on the scene" reviews. Also, I realized at the time I posted the article I had accidentally deleted the entire introduction section of it. Any, thanks to anybody who took the time to read it.

Also, if you are a blogspot member be sure to follow. We will be doing a lot of arcade related stuff for sure.

Just watch yourself at places like Dave and Busters. I know the one by me are assholes about filming in there, but then again there's a lot of corporate crap.

Most other arcades we film at are fine about what we do and it brings more attention to them and their fine with that.