Kcarcadegame - anybody have any experience?

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Thinking about getting another cab from this guy. Some friends and I got some Vewlixes from him in 2020 and it was pretty smooth.

It sounds like things have changed a bit since then though. Sounds like he got banned from another forum altogether. Anybody deal with him recently?

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Yeah, dude tried to pull a fast one on me by asking for more money than we agreed on over text messages. Claiming he has to charge me import fees and tax. fuck that.
I told him “I brought the exact amount of money you told me it would cost. Take it or leave it”.
He of course took it.

If you plan to deal with this snake, be sure to get him to confirm what the total cost is before you go in person. Otherwise he’ll try to hustle you.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Just don't, man. If you can avoid it at all. His whole business model is fucking over people who think they can't [get their cab from anyone else].

So yea, steer clear, Unless you particularly enjoy feeling like you are dealing with a shady drug dealer who is -definitely- going to try to short you on your purchase. He tried to sell a guy his own coin door because he made it out of the parking lot with the cab before realizing it. IIRC he's also the type to strip locks and then sell them for extra.

He is notorious for screwing people by sending them a different cab than pictured, hence all the advice to only deal in person... if you must.

Also he has sent people incomplete cabs, claiming he can't replace a part, when he has more of the same cab on hand. The only resolution he offered was the person returning the whole machine for a refund, which of course, the person didn't want to do. KC is a Shady ass dude by all accounts.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
KC is the master of the bait-and-switch - he'll send you pics of a specific cab that look nice, but the one you'll actually receive will be far more beat up, missing locks and other parts, and might not even work completely. Avoid KC - reach out to @_geekman_ on Twitter of GndZero Games instead.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Yeah, work with Game Saru if you're on the west coast and geekman/Gndzero if you're on the east coast. KC was never great but his customer service has apparently really gone in to the toilet the last couple years.

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Heads up, GameSaru doesn’t sell CRT candies though, and gets angry if you ask him about one. Ask about anything else though and he’s awesome.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Could always deal direct with Bally.co.jp though ordering a single unit is a financial experience one could say.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
hadouken-arcade.com is another option. It's where I got my cab. He's a tad slow responding to emails but other than that he was great to work with.