KenJu cancelled????

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
click on the little face on the right in my sig that will take you to neo-arcadia.com. the site is in french, but apparently it states that Sammy/Dream Factory have erased this game from their listing schedule (or something to that effect).

I thought it was already for sale as shown on a japanese price list I had posted a while back?

Greywolf

Angel's Love Slave
Maybe I'm stupid but you're link sent me to Assembler's forum ...

Anyway ,here's the link to Neo-Arcadia:

http://www.neo-arcadia.com/News/voir_news.php?action=voirtout

The translation, courtesy of Babelfish:

"The play of baston 3d KENJU under development since last year in arcade on atomiswave disappeared from the planning of Sammy and Dream Factory! With T-it cancelled? None of the 2 societés wished to decide on this subject."

Damn! Force Five and Sushi Bar have already fallen off the face of the earth, now Kenju is going to be cancelled as well?! WTF?! :blow_top:

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
yah! I know! fuck!!

p.s. the big dace in the middle, with the black helmet got you to assembler. you should try the little one on the right. the little one on the left directs you to mmcafe.

FrostbayneAucti

Tung's Hair Stylist
Kenju joins force five and probably dirty pigskin in atomiswave vaporware hell :( Billy Pitt will be pleased.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
FrostbayneAucti said:
Kenju joins force five and probably dirty pigskin in atomiswave vaporware hell :( Billy Pitt will be pleased.

Screw that. I call dibs on this proto. Seriously. I'm a big Dream Factory fan. Those guys have nutty talent.