KENJU FOR ATOMISWAVE! UNRELEASED GAME RECOVERED!

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Understood. So then the biggest impediment here is that having the protos (and even the roms dumped from them) is, in essence, useless. Of no consequence whatsoever.

As an example, Sushi Bar has been dumped. For awhile now in fact. I've had the rom set sitting on my computer for weeks. But playing Sushi Bar on some computer emulator program, or on some absolute piece of garbage frankensteined Naomi cartridge, is WORTHLESS! That is NOT what I want. And that is NOT what the real Atomiswave gamers & collectors want either. So until we figure out how to put these Proto romsets onto normal plug & play Atomiswave cartridges, there is no point to it. So let's focus on that. Let's figure that out, and then we can finally come full circle here.

Again, they did it with the Ironclad roms on the Wii. And the Crossed Swords 2 roms on the NEO-CD. So same thing here. Put these games in the proper place so they can be played the way they were intended to be played!

Billy,

I've discussed repros now with Darksoft, Metallic, Brizzo and Arcademodbios on what is possible.

Theoretically, we can use certain expensive released AW carts and reprogram them. None of these games are common.
Secondly, we could possibly use the bootlegs to do this as well since the protos do not use any kind of special banking. I would like to see the Chicago 1929 board to confirm it is the case with that cart too.

Waiting for a reply to the PM I sent you :)

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Billy,

I've discussed repros now with Darksoft, Metallic, Brizzo and Arcademodbios on what is possible.

Theoretically, we can use certain expensive released AW carts and reprogram them. None of these games are common.
Secondly, we could possibly use the bootlegs to do this as well since the protos do not use any kind of special banking. I would like to see the Chicago 1929 board to confirm it is the case with that cart too.

ohhhhh this is great! seems like things are moving nicely

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Just great the thread got moved to arcade central and now no ones talkin'. Why is this here and the other prototype threads are in "news and rumors"?

Anyway... Any updates for us shou?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
All the players want to talk in PM, so there isn't much other discussion to have. There's a market for these if they get made - but that is in the hands of others.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Just great the thread got moved to arcade central and now no ones talkin'. Why is this here and the other prototype threads are in "news and rumors"?

Anyway... Any updates for us shou?

I'm assuming VT moved it here, as it's not Neo Geo related.

Hopefully, Billy and Shou know where to look...

Jon

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
Hope it goes smooth. Please guys we're all counting on you!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Billy,

I'm sending you and Billy both the contact info for one of the AW boot makers in China. Hopefully something is possible here.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
This is progressing. When there is something to announce, I will post about it.

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
I'm sending you and Billy both the contact info for one of the AW boot makers in China. Hopefully something is possible here.

You're awesome!

This is progressing. When there is something to announce, I will post about it.

and you're awesome!

This is crazy! something that was never suppose to come out might come out.... insane! What's next? Capcom Fighting All Stars? Yea that'll never happen rip...just a thought

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
This is crazy! something that was never suppose to come out might come out.... insane! What's next? Capcom Fighting All Stars? Yea that'll never happen rip...just a thought

CFAS exists and I know where it is. Someday, you will see it again

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
CFAS exists and I know where it is. Someday, you will see it again

You're gonna give me heart attack!!!! Please tell me at least what system it's on. rumors say its System 246 but I just can't believe that. You get that game you're staying at my place whenever you're in miami U.S. for free!

the7k

Tarma's Gun Polisher
Oh man, I can't wait for this. Might be time to make Kenju cover art. Would love to run this at conventions and tournaments.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Oh man, I can't wait for this. Might be time to make Kenju cover art. Would love to run this at conventions and tournaments.

There's no need, I have the original instructions and move strips. You will see it on location at 2 famous Tokyo arcades soon with live streams and tourneys.

The game has been dumped and emulated. We have reproduced samples. We have also found secrets in the code and I have 2 former staff members coming to my house to discuss the game.

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
You're gonna give me heart attack!!!! Please tell me at least what system it's on. rumors say its System 246 but I just can't believe that. You get that game you're staying at my place whenever you're in miami U.S. for free!

It is 246 - it will come to light one day. This is the year of arcade protos.

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
When Sushi Bar cartridge is confirmed, I buy an Atomiswave.

Mosque

Super Sidekicks 2
It is 246 - it will come to light one day. This is the year of arcade protos.

There's no need, I have the original instructions and move strips. You will see it on location at 2 famous Tokyo arcades soon with live streams and tourneys.

The game has been dumped and emulated. We have reproduced samples. We have also found secrets in the code and I have 2 former staff members coming to my house to discuss the game.

AWESOMEEEEEE!!!!!! My brain .. she is about to esssplodddd!

Shou-sama

Armored Scrum,
Yes, we have some breakthroughs regarding repros. Billy and I are working through some details.