Kick Dion out

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
I have a better idea, how about we kick you out instead?

I'm gonna see how the other moderators feel.

John

Dion

Known Scammer, NeoGeoFreak Co-Founder
Finally, someone can see through this losers lies. I think all his 6 posts were bullshit "Dion" posts.

Really, I told Shawn that he or his moderators SHOULD and MUST show some control over this forum, otherwise people like him and those other "fake posters" will ruin this place as they try to ruin other places.

His posts should be removed as well.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

Im not in no1's side but i do agree With Dion. Persons with that attitude and the Language do not belong on this forums, i been to forums everyday and if someone tells a BadWords or Negative coments, there Post would be delete on the spot right before someone could read them.
Like i said we all have our own opininon and Freedom of Speech, but this is pushing it.

I my self find Dion's Post very interesting and informative, off all the post i have post with questions he's always one of the first ones to give me a straigh asnwer.
Im not anyone to tell you who to keep and who to banned, but you really need to get your mods on this Jason guy and fix this problem.

my 2 cents.

Jason

n00b
Naw fool, you ain't gonna dump me. I want my shit Dion. You best delieva motha fucker. I want my SHIT.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Jason,
Would you please refrain from flaming outside of the SNK War Room. I prefer not to ban or delete, but when other members speak up about it, action will be taken.

Shawn

snkusa.com
angel.gif
Don't you mean change the topic?

Mike

Bead Banger
yea let's change this topic to a kick Jason out instead.

All in favor?

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Bye Jason.

We hardly knew ya . . .
wink.gif

Oh, and btw, you never mentioned WHAT stuff you never got . . . kinda makes your whole attitude meaningless.
confused.gif

Jason

n00b
You stupid motha fucka's, you can't dump me. You all wanna piece? I gots my gats ready fo your monkey ass. Bitch Dion, I thought I told ya, give me my shit smelly motha fucka. And the rest a ya'll bitch ass playa hata's go fuck your moma for me.

My shit was a neo home system, MOTW, Metal Slug 3, Metal Slug X , Baseball stars and motha fuckin Baseball Stars 2, and pleasurin you motha fuckin moma. Take that you little bitches. Dion , MY SHIT NOW !!!

jason
P.S. You smell you fuck

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Really, I told Shawn that he or his moderators SHOULD and MUST show some control over this forum, otherwise people like him and those other "fake posters" will ruin this place as they try to ruin other places.

His posts should be removed as well.

Dion
www.neogeofreak.com

You sound most wise. I guess you are the king around these parts?

I have parts of my own I can share. PM me.

I wanna yank on Dion smelly ass hair and shake my SHIT out of him.

So, let Dr Docking get this right. You pooped inside this gentlemen’s butthole and now you are going to shake him by the ass hair to get it back? As a
Spoiler:
self appointed
medical expert I’d say just left the poop where it is. After all, there’s always more where the first came from.

If you have trouble pooping, let me give you a ‘once or twice’ over in my state of the art practice in West Korea. Now with less bleeding.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
Someone ban this cuck please.

Why do we need a troll account?

Dr Docking

out of control fake account
Someone ban this cuck please.

Why do we need a troll account?

I assure you I’m no fake, but an honest man trying to make a honest living like everyone else. Come by for a free physical! I’ll leave you feeling light as a daisy, and happy as a sailor!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Get your brain checked doc.... You replied to 19 year old topic��

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Dr Dumbass.... The NEXT time you bump a 19 year old thread...

No matter what i promised... i will delete you and then consider what to do next....

Yours Sincerely...

An irritated Azn....