KIDPANDA'S COPYING WHAT TAISO IS DOING THREAD......ONLY IT'S RETRO!!!

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
I don't qualify (feedback of 10) but thats ok... I've gone on record as saying Final Fight 2 is trash and I stand by that statement.

I could play it on the Everdrive IF I really wanted to anyways. Good luck to all the entries, stay cool Panda!

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I have SNES Model 2. Never thought about modding it to play SF games until now. Good shit Panda :)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Hola guys! I recently scooped some SFC carts from Mikey and ended up with a duplicate of one.
It's a loosey cart but works fine. THIS IS A DRAWING LOL It's free to a member with these requirements....
1. 500 posts
2. 3+ year member
3. ACTIVE
4. Feedback of at least 10
5. Not already own the game
6. Must have the system that it plays on, yes even a SNES is fine.

1. Yes
2. No :(
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. Yes

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I don't qualify (feedback of 10) but thats ok... I've gone on record as saying Final Fight 2 is trash and I stand by that statement.

I could play it on the Everdrive IF I really wanted to anyways. Good luck to all the entries, stay cool Panda!

You got nothing to stand on, chief.

PS: KP, obviously don't count me in because I already have Final Fight 2 (US and JPN) because Final Fight 2 rules.

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
not raep if consensual, and bubz always consents.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bump. I put up the list, if I missed you please speak up, drawing will be soon.

Last edited:

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Can't wait! Been ages since I've run through FF2... I gotsta win.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
dudddeeee i hope i win! cant wait until the drawing. gave my mom $400 for bills today and my 2 coworkers each $25 gift cards, so maybe karma is on my side at the moment?? either way thanks KP for doing this for the community.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
KP, I'll just pM you my addy, cause we all know where it's going to end up anyways!

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Don't meet the requirements but that's awesome of you dude. I loved FF2 (have this version) I heard it's like the black sheep of the original trilogy.
Still loving it though. Good luck the participants.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Final Fight 3, while not as good as the original, is pretty fucking rad. I really wish there had been a CPS2 version.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Final Fight 3, while not as good as the original, is pretty fucking rad. I really wish there had been a CPS2 version.

It shouldn't be compared to the original. It's a great game though. Obviously better than FF2.

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager

My favourite in the FF series. It borrows a lot from, what I consider to be, better Capcom beat em ups than FF1 (i.e. AVP, CapCommando, Battle Circuit, KOTRound etc).

FF1 has teh iconic status though...