Kim Jong Un not down with K-pop and will give you a War Room lock or kill you for that shit!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
So you NEVER want your beliefs questioned? What are you some kind of pussy? Or from North Korea? If you’re that thin skinned I can just block you, but it’s odd that anyone on this forum would need that. Maybe you should question what you believe once in a while.

Forest Gump is a movie version of the Billy Joel song We Didn’t Start the Fire. It’s a massive oversimplification of the mid 20th century. To entertain some people of a certain age range with a Greatest Hits version of the USA. I wasn’t accusing you of being as stupid as the hero of the movie, more of buying into that myopic outlook. I’m making fun of the “gee, ain’t it great that we live in a society where it’s so easy to put everything into boxes.” mentality.

Back to the beginning, K pop sucks. Some people like it. Those people are not, as you are saying, all young or of the same generation, likewise not everyone who is the age of a K pop fan likes K pop. This is a cartoonish oversimplification worse than a TV talking head. You’re condemning an entire generation and it’s bullshit. There are 22 year olds now with better music taste and more knowledge of music than you or I will ever have and there are people our age who only like Guns and Roses because everything else questions their beliefs. I’m not trying to fuck with you and your dumb beliefs, that was never the point. My point is your are bad mouthing straw men K pop fans and blaming everyone who is the same age as them for doing the same thing.
How is this guy still breathing. Rot should have murdered him by now.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That guy also just happens to be one of the two people whom introduced me IRL to DashK/DriftKing EX/Caris, all the way back in '97. No lie.

That's AWESOME... glad they're still around...

..Oh.. fuckin' wait a minute here...

xROTx

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Kpop is faggy and McDonald’s BTS meal thing is even faggier

kim is just mad he doesn’t have a McDonald’s meal named after him.

Truth be told, the new chicken nugget sauces are dope af. Much spicier than I was expecting anything at McDonald’s to ever be.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I have a Kim Jong-Un full size cut out just incase NK or China invade...and well other things.

View attachment 50234
Pp1mR0S.png

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Lool this thread delivered unexpectedly.