Kim Jong Un

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I honestly hadn't thought about or realized the potential for a Chinese annexation, I suppose another 25 million starving peasants is like piss in the ocean for China but why would they have any desire to bring them into the fold?

Are you serious? One of the party's biggest things was re-unification with basically every territory they used to hold. It's why they invaded - sorry, PEACEFULLY LIBERATED Tibet and took over Xinjiang (Xinjiang's problem was it was never really a nation, it was much like Kazakhstan before the USSR took over - people who just lived there under warlords). It's why they've ramped up the past eight years by building artificial islands in international waters, settling people on previously uninhabited rocks and claiming it's theirs.

China will take up as much land as they possibly can. If my half-baked joke becomes reality, the party will absolutely say North Korea has reunified with China and that Korea has and always will be a part of China. That's going to suck ass for South Korea.

Then, maybe in a few decades, they'll peacefully liberate Taiwan once and for all.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
As for the international reaction, there would be near-zero countries supporting China annexing NK. SK would not accept China taking NK. For SK, it would be a nightmare reintegrating North Koreans into South Korean society and taking the economic brunt that would be modernizing NK. However, they will choose to accept NK if the other option is China taking it over. America has SK's back if China decides to go to war, which won't happen because even the party doesn't want to destroy all life on Earth.

Russia taking Crimea is not similar enough to make comparisons here. That would be more apt for Taiwan (would the US risk its neck for Taiwan? Dunno, but the answer is it should).

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
She's fairly average looking, it's the power and unattainability that makes her hot. Like a seriously successful woman. roker get in her and liberate Best Korea.

She looks like Michael Jackson.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Most people don't realize that Neverland Ranch is a vassal state to Chinarrrrrrrrrr.

Someone give me back my add photo function, I wanna post some pics from my North Korean trick where I was very close to making it with my handler. This was back when I was still handsome and unbroken

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
mao fuckin christ, trip NOT TRICK where's The goddamn edit function. it's been taken away

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I swear to mao Pyongyang had the best pizza I've ever tasted in Asia, bar none. Kim Jong Dildo liked pizza so much he ordered a pizza oven from Italy and then sent chefs to Italy to learn how to make the perfect pizza. I ordered my own and then I ordered a pizza for my handlers, because they didn't get to eat it. That act also let me get closer to them, and we would later play ping-pong and sing karaoke.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
You cocksuckers wanted to see what got [REDACTED], now you can, are you not entertained? whoo lad gonna regret this is in the morning, whatever, 3+ months of this gay shit, take me home corona roads

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
As for the international reaction, there would be near-zero countries supporting China annexing NK. SK would not accept China taking NK. For SK, it would be a nightmare reintegrating North Koreans into South Korean society and taking the economic brunt that would be modernizing NK. However, they will choose to accept NK if the other option is China taking it over. America has SK's back if China decides to go to war, which won't happen because even the party doesn't want to destroy all life on Earth.

Is it just the rare earth metals that would South Korea wouldn't want China getting hold of? Other than that, what's the issue of China taking on North Korea? Either way South Korea is getting a border with China, but one way they don't have to bail out a shit hole.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Is it just the rare earth metals that would South Korea wouldn't want China getting hold of? Other than that, what's the issue of China taking on North Korea? Either way South Korea is getting a border with China, but one way they don't have to bail out a shit hole.

How am I not clinically dead at this point? Maybe I SHould get my bloodwork done like Faust suggested. ANYHOO, Stev Enk, I'll answer this post when I am not legally dead.

No one likes China man. That's one of their biggest faults, they've got very few allies despite being the number 2 economy. China next to SK? draw up some 1890s american political cartoon with an octopus taking control of everything, that's china. they're playing the long game. and they're winning, in some sense, so far. all that baloney (bologna) about getting more democratic and free after getting rich? uhhhh fuck no it's gotten worse since I've arrived here. reddit's blocked, wikipedia's blocked. they're in a 'might makes right' 1800s mindset right now, and right now? uhhhh who's gonna step the fuck up? the only answer is america. that's what it means to be team america.

Reunification is big, big, deal. you don't get it steven. i met some british guy here who was a bit unhinged and said the world would be better if the uk controlled every country. that's basically china right now. china was a joke 50 years ago, but they don't play by the rules, and now it's a matter of when - not if - they become the #1 gdp of the world or whatever. i can feel the alcohol congest inmy fingertips at this point.

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
America won't stand up to China because of the sweet sweet $$ from the Chinese market. Every US corporation is kowtowing to China. Look at the NBA, they literally have a monopoly of a product (being the best basketball league by a few lightyears), yet one GM making a harmless tweet sends the commissioner into a month of damage control. I don't see US having any spine to stand up to China. Plus, our politicians are bought and paid for by corporations anyway.

My slimmer of hope is that this pandemic is a wakeup call to the world and move many of the manufacturing out of China (either bring it back home or just spread it around). This requires significant investments and will also remove China's singular advantage, making them less arrogant by hurting their bottom line.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I have read lots of 'decoupling' articles and it's plain for me to see that it's not going to happen. Why? Because if one company uses morals to decide they won't do business, another company will and then they'll reap the benefits. Only if America goes full Cuba on China will we see serious action, but that won't happen. Because people will not pay $10 for something that they can buy for $1.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hopefully Kim put it in his will that Rodman takes over.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
W4M, 30, looking for someone committed to Juche, no basketball players

bp2el0kvibv41.jpg

NexusX

Astra Superstar
In all honesty I doubt the sister was even being groomed or positioned for leadership. Meaning that she has no established power base in the country. At best she would be used as a puppet to control the people through their established leader worshipping/fearful mindset.

Tin foil hat time: You think the CCP could have caused this to Un? Taking the spotlight off the CCP and this virus?

*Hat off now

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
Tin foil hat time: You think the CCP could have caused this to Un? Taking the spotlight off the CCP and this virus?

*Hat off now

Nah, guy just went full Elvis and really started pigging out once he became the leader. Just one look at him and you know his heart's a ticking time bomb, no matter how much money he has.

Throughout much of history, whoever controls the military controls the country. I really don't see the sister taking control if it's true Kim Fatty Fat Fat is truly dead. And regardless, dude might be alive and this is all whatever. I remember the story about Kim having a squad machine gunning his ex-girlfriend coming from a Chinese message board, but western media ran with it. Who knows.