Kitties 4 Lyfe

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
What do you think of women that wear cat ears all day, everywhere? There's a young woman that works at my local Walmart that does, and I've occasionally crossed paths with her in other places, in adjacent cities, and she's never without them, no matter where she is or what she's doing. And there's a transgender woman in one of my toy groups that does it too (and I suspect that she only really buys toys so that she can take selfies of herself holding them, but, that's another can of worms), and she claims that she wears them to work and everywhere else too.

It's unusual, but, it doesn't bother me. Kind of childish, but, essentially just an elaborate headband.

(This isn't either of them, just a random image grab off of Google for a visual).
depositphotos_5346888-stock-photo-sexy-woman-with-cat-ears.jpg

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
People can do whatever they want so long as they don’t infringe on the rights of others.

That said, I would not associate in any way, shape, or form with an individual who wore cat ears regularly.

Last edited:

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
My son threatened to get me a set of cat ear headphones.
I told him if he did I would start a live stream let's play channel and have his face onscreen while I wore them as I played, making sure everyone knew I was his dad.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year
What's wrong with you. You chose THAT monstrosity as a visual representation of these weebs?

Ban pls

At least this gal is fairly good looking...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-232652.png
    Screenshot_20230114-232652.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 6

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
I saw a few of these chicks last night. The building where my art studio is had a Cat themed exhibit/fund raiser. I was not there for that. A couple of the chicks with ears were pretty hot but I could overhear them talking to each other in line and yeah... naw.

A couple years ago I met a chick at a party and started chatting her up, we arranged to meet for lunch. Before we met I was talking to her on the phone and she mentioned that she liked cats. I was like OK whatever. She was like no, I really like cats, I collect my cats whiskers and toenails and keep them in jars. Needless to say that lunch date never happened.

Fucking awful thread by the way.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Stories like that are why I don't miss being single. Once you get past a certain age, the only people left in the dating pool have kids or are fucking lunatics.

That said, I have nieces and nephews who are weebs so I'm sure they have friends who wear cat ears unironically. But they're like 16-20... that's when you're supposed to do cringy shit that you look back on in embarrassment.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I saw a few of these chicks last night. The building where my art studio is had a Cat themed exhibit/fund raiser. I was not there for that. A couple of the chicks with ears were pretty hot but I could overhear them talking to each other in line and yeah... naw.

A couple years ago I met a chick at a party and started chatting her up, we arranged to meet for lunch. Before we met I was talking to her on the phone and she mentioned that she liked cats. I was like OK whatever. She was like no, I really like cats, I collect my cats whiskers and toenails and keep them in jars. Needless to say that lunch date never happened.

Fucking awful thread by the way.
So awful you felt compelled to write 625 words on the thread's subject? (By a member who's posts you've repeatedly stated you never look at or read by the way.)

I'm guessing you're the type of fellow that would eat an entire cake and then tell the baker it tasted terrible and was inedible too? 🤣

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
I used to date a asian girl that had cat ears on all the time, she was into anime. I actually found it kinda hot in my early 20s, I’d cringe now though.

Actually wasn’t the weirdest kink I’ve come across.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Hey you've gotta hand it to them for warning everyone around them that they're nutty. It's the ones who don't warn you that are the problem here.