Kobe Bryant Dead in a Helicopter Crash

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
OK, LA Times and ESPN have confirmed. Sad.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I went to a high school in the same division as Lower Merion, his HS, around the same time he was there, I’m sorry I never went to a game to see him play back then.

I don’t think I would ever get into a helicopter or a private plane for that matter

Last edited:

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
One fewer rapist.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." - Kobe

EDIT:

Horrible about the four innocents killed though

Last edited:

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
One fewer rapist.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter." - Kobe

EDIT:

Because people are solely defined by what they did wrong in life? Even a murderer can be saved by faith in our lord Jesus Christ

famicommander

15 Year Member
Because people are solely defined by what they did wrong in life? Even a murderer can be saved by faith in our lord Jesus Christ

If you're a rapist or a murderer, that should always define you and you can shove your religion right up your ass.

It's fucking horrible that the other four people died in this crash, and I feel sorry for the people who knew and cared about Kobe Bryant.

But the man himself raped a woman then paid her to shut her mouth about it.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
I just need to know if 5 rings == Thriller.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Whoa that escalated quickly

Fami on the let it burn side....

giphy.gif

famicommander

15 Year Member

giphy.gif

Part of it was me trying to bait known rapist superfan HDR into a stupid post, part of it was me generally being frustrated that everybody pretends rapists and murderers were great dudes right after they die. MJ, Jimmy Snuka, Kobe, Ted Kennedy, pretty much any president, etc.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
It's weird how Michael Jackson's serial paedophilia hasn't tarnished his reputation in any way.

famicommander

15 Year Member
It's weird how Michael Jackson's serial paedophilia hasn't tarnished his reputation in any way.

tenor.gif

He has an army of insane superfans that the Jackson Estate pays to go online and defend him with fake evidence and vicious attacks on his accusers.

Also simple retards that actually believe he's innocent.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Weird coincidence it happened day after LeBron James passes him on all time scoring list. But rip to him, his daughter, and others killed.

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

giphy.gif

In the future, when R. Kelly dies, I will refrain from making a thread about it. He did, after all, make that song in Space Jam.

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
I just knocked out my last couple classes to finish getting my degree in college.
I had to take a sexual assault awareness class maybe six months ago.

Currently you need to ask a partner if they would like to have some sex.
The short animated film likened it to how you would ask a person if they would like some tea.

Then at every advancement and change of action you need to inform them of what's going on and ask them for their consent until coitus resolution. Anything less than that can be considered sexual assault.

Married people can still rape each other so the rules still apply.
Women can still rape men so if the women is being the aggressor she still needs to follow those guidelines.

Of course if each party says to stop then you have to stop, people under the age of 18 cannot consent to sexual activity and drugging or getting someone drunk constitutes rape.

I dunno, to me sex should be spontaneous. Many ladies from time to time enjoy being womanized. Some even enjoy different forms of kink that take it many steps beyond that and a safe word used to be adequate.

The whole talking a bunch every few minutes kills it for me. Most female don't like giving instructions... either because they don't know what they like or that's your job to figure it out. I can't imagine they respond to this any better.

Last edited:

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Never liked Kobe, he was a arrogant POS who threw others under the bus in court to save his own ass. Other people who done him no harm and had nothing to do with the circumstances he brought upon himself.

Elvis was a pedophile too but no one brings that up, wonder why. Still waiting on Harvey Weinstein to be the subject of televised documentaries in the same condemning style of Kelly and to be convicted like Cosby.

Last edited:

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
In the future, when R. Kelly dies, I will refrain from making a thread about it. He did, after all, make that song in Space Jam.

It sucks I can't listen to R Kelly anymore. He had some bangers but knowing what we know now it's pretty creepy

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
One fewer rapist.

EDIT:

The NBA killed Kobe to draw attention away from the news disaster of China’s latest plague. People are dropping dead all over now, as the plague spread to Japan, Australia, Kazakhstan, and India, as well as US and France. China did this to get breathing room.