KOF 99 freebie

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey guys,

I got KOF 99 (green case) thrown in when I bought my Omega this weekend. Since I already have one, I figure I may as well let someone get some play out of it instead of keeping a second one around or trying to get lunch money for it.

I'll just ask to throw me some money to cover shipping. If a few people are interested, I'll just pick one at the end of the week.

Please don't ask if you're fresh off the boat unless you've at least made a solid effort to contribute.

EDIT:

Final list in order of response:

Neodogg
Montatez
Tanooki
c0nn0r
wingzrow
sr20det510
johhnnyD14
mmsadda
BLEAGH
ysselcneogeo
aaronjmill

I'm going to be using a simple randomizer that I use for fantasy football draft order. Code is below if anyone's interested. I'll put the result at the end of the thread. I'll probably post the result in an hour or so.
Good luck!

public void setDraftOrder()
{

System.Random _random = new System.Random();

int n = teamsList.Count;
for (int i = 0; i < n; i++)
{
int r = i + (int)(_random.NextDouble() * (n - i));
tempGameObject = teamsList[r];
teamsList[r] = teamsList;
teamsList = tempGameObject;
}

foreach (GameObject team in teamsList)
{
Debug.Log(team.name);
}
}

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
the season of free stuff!

[glory to you, don't enter me]

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1
I already have one but this is very nice of you! Robah Charger is the greatest Robah...except for 2k1 Robah...well, GLWTR and congrats in advance to whoever gets it.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've only played with KOF98 on my cabinet, then just older stuff years back along with the two on Dreamcast, NGPC R2, and not much else so I'll take a spot on the list to try something new. Very nice of you to do that, thanks win or lose.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I already have one but this is nice of you Tjanko04.

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please throw my name in the hat for this cart! THX!

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
249   0   1
Please add me. Haven't played 99 in ages

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Update on this, I'll probably take interested people until Friday evening so I can do the drawing over the weekend.

Also, I was thinking about it and I figured, fuck it, I'll just take care of the shipping for snail mail.

I think this goes without saying, but please only enter if you intend to play the game. I'd rather it be in the community getting use rather than sitting in a box for someone to sell in the future.

I'll try to get a list of people up here when I get home either tonight or tomorrow.

Quick pic that's on my phone:

IMG_20170409_174346127-1336x752.jpg

Last edited:

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Put me in.

99 had some of my favorite bgs, an interesting moveset for terry, and included Li Xiangfei among other things.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey guys,

I got KOF 99 (green case) thrown in when I bought my Omega this weekend.

Guessing you picked it up at MGC then? As I spent most of my show time helping the Arcadeworks & Windy booths I met a lot of the Neo people but don't recall meeting you. There were a few people that I was introduced to by Quan & Chris that they couldn't recall their forum names so I mighta met you... I was the guy there with the Mariners hat on.

Also good on ya for doing this. I've already got a '99 so won't be entering your raffle.

Last edited:

ysselcneogeo

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another topic with free loot? Sign me up. This is one I actually really want. I always liked 99. Love the stage outside that transitions from sunny to rainy. I also enjoyed the music more in 99 than almost all the other OST. Imho 99 is really under rated even if the striker system is lame.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Guessing you picked it up at MGC then? As I spent most of my show time helping the Arcadeworks & Windy booths I met a lot of the Neo people but don't recall meeting you. There were a few people that I was introduced to by Quan & Chris that they couldn't recall their forum names so I mighta met you... I was the guy there with the Mariners hat on.

Also good on ya for doing this. I've already got a '99 so won't be entering your raffle.

Yeah, I didn't mention the forum at all because I just figured no one would know who I was. I'm guessing that Quan was the guy I actually bought the Omega from? With the black and white Neo Geo shirt? I grabbed the Omega that he had hooked up to the little PVM monitor running Puzzle Bobble.

If you recall, I was the dude that had to keep running my card over and over because my bank flagged the transaction as fraud :)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Yeah, I didn't mention the forum at all because I just figured no one would know who I was. I'm guessing that Quan was the guy I actually bought the Omega from? With the black and white Neo Geo shirt? I grabbed the Omega that he had hooked up to the little PVM monitor running Puzzle Bobble.

If you recall, I was the dude that had to keep running my card over and over because my bank flagged the transaction as fraud :)

Yes, that was Quan. The man that actually makes the Omegas and runs Arcadeworks. I must not have been around the booth at the time as I'd remember someone having card difficulties like that. Although I don't think I was around when any of the Omegas sold. You should've at least mentioned the forum, even if we didn't recall the username right off.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah, guess I should have at least introduced myself. I was probably just thinking he'd figure I was some ass looking for a special deal or something.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I already own it in other formats, but good luck to the winner. Don't include me.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
If you're willing to add me to this one, I'd appreciate it. I'll give it to a buddy who just started his cab collection. Thanks a ton for doing this.

I need to find a freebie to give away.