KOF 99 freebie

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Please put me in, would love that one. Thank you!

Sorry, I'm reserving this for members who have made significant posts in the forums. Please try to be more active around here and people will gladly include you in sales and giveaways.

Gotta pay your dues, good luck!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
If you're willing to add me to this one, I'd appreciate it. I'll give it to a buddy who just started his cab collection. Thanks a ton for doing this.

I need to find a freebie to give away.

Tell your buddy to sign up.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Tell your buddy to sign up.

He doesn't have an account, and would thus be immediately disqualified. I realize my post count isn't in the thousands, but I'd hope my rep would at least give consideration

But right on, it's not a huge deal. GLWTGB

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
He doesn't have an account, and would thus be immediately disqualified. I realize my post count isn't in the thousands, but I'd hope my rep would at least give consideration

But right on, it's not a huge deal. GLWTGB

Meh, I'm fine with it. You aught to get him to join up but have him read the shit out of everything for a while before posting so he doesn't become a casualty. It's not sunshine and rainbows here, but if you're a Neo fan and owner, I think it's worth it in the long run.

You said you should find a freebie to give away soon, so now you're on the hook! Looking forward to seeing that.

For everybody, I'm going to cut off entries in about an hour and a half from now. That's 12:00 pm Central Time. I'll get a list posted when I get home to make sure I didn't miss anybody and I'll probably do the drawing tonight.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Meh, I'm fine with it. You aught to get him to join up but have him read the shit out of everything for a while before posting so he doesn't become a casualty. It's not sunshine and rainbows here, but if you're a Neo fan and owner, I think it's worth it in the long run.

You said you should find a freebie to give away soon, so now you're on the hook! Looking forward to seeing that.

For everybody, I'm going to cut off entries in about an hour and a half from now. That's 12:00 pm Central Time. I'll get a list posted when I get home to make sure I didn't miss anybody and I'll probably do the drawing tonight.

I'll do some digging this weekend. It'll probably be a PCB, don't have much Neo stuff leftover at this point.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
And the winner is sr20det510.

Congrats man, PM me with your info and I'll try to get it the cart out early next week.

Results below:

RaffleResults.PNG

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   1

I miss those cartoons so much, that's all we used to get at certain times of the day as a kid. How little did I know that those were going to be the best of times in terms of animation, themes, music, art direction...just everything. I really enjoyed a lot those random cartoons with no big time characters and instead tell a story or stories, sometimes through music, or different events, like a bunch of mini happenings in a big play...

...nostalgic much?

Edit: Congrats to the winner BTW!

Last edited:

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I miss those cartoons so much, that's all we used to get at certain times of the day as a kid. How little did I know that those were going to be the best of times in terms of animation, themes, music, art direction...just everything. I really enjoyed a lot those random cartoons with no big time characters and instead tell a story or stories, sometimes through music, or different events, like a bunch of mini happenings in a big play...

...nostalgic much?

Edit: Congrats to the winner BTW!

Yeah, I hear you. Those cartoons just had like a one-shot story to tell. Usually had some kind of moral to them, but it wasn't in your face. That's a good way to do it if you're trying to get some kind of message across; make it entertaining first and then you'll get thinking about the moral afterward. Most of the time, it's too far one way or another.

What cartoon was that gif from? Looks like something from the 60s.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
You drive a 240x swap? Just curious with your user name. Or would you happen an ser?

And congrats.

Actually, I have a 1972 Datsun 510 w an sr20det swap.
Sadly, it's currently sitting in my parent's driveway, because I took it apart to have it painted and have interior done. Instead I bought a house and have put all my towards that.

It will get sprayed, have the interior done, and be put back together one day. LOL
Actually, I'm saving a little each month to get it done. I don't like using credit cards to do things, so I have save money in order to finish it.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Actually, I have a 1972 Datsun 510 w an sr20det swap.
Sadly, it's currently sitting in my parent's driveway, because I took it apart to have it painted and have interior done. Instead I bought a house and have put all my towards that.

It will get sprayed, have the interior done, and be put back together one day. LOL
Actually, I'm saving a little each month to get it done. I don't like using credit cards to do things, so I have save money in order to finish it.

Good on you. Don't go down that fucking hole of using credit for shit. I was lucky enough to have someone fuck my credit up when I was young, so I got used to paying cash. If I didn't have the money, I couldn't get it. Now that it's recovered, I don't have the bad spending habits.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Item was received yesterday at my parent's house.
I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning, and playing it for a few hours : )

Thanks again.

I'll be doing a freebie raffle later tonight or in the morning.

Tjanko04

Mr. Big's Thug
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Item was received yesterday at my parent's house.
I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning, and playing it for a few hours : )

Thanks again.

I'll be doing a freebie raffle later tonight or in the morning.

I'm surprised it got there that quick, but good deal :). Have a good time, glad you'll be putting it to good use.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Played it this morning, and enjoyed it very much!!
Tons of characters, and relearning KOF combos will be fun.

Thanks again!

20170419_114332_resized-2.jpg

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
And the 1999 award for "Best use of Jet Engine Sound Effects in a Video Game Soundtrack," goes to . . . .

King of Fighters '99!!!