KOF XIII producer doesn't know what to develop.... seriously? Make KOFXIV, duh!

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
silber-totalbadass.jpg

I'm tired of playing as pussies in KOF.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Okay, then Orochi Duck King

That would be pretty awesome. He would have an intro pose where its just Bao standing there, taunting and sticking his bum out like a total fag... then out of nowhere Orochi Dick King slides in and kicks Bao in the gooch so hard that he flies off screen from the impact.

But it needs to be the old school version with those fucking purple hammer pants....

duck-king-fatal-fury-king-fighters-picture.jpg

so help me god: I don't know who I'm gonna kill if this doesn't happen now.

Giga Power

Host for Orochi,
I'd really like to see them bring us the next generation of Samurai Shodown, Last Blade, or Metal Slug.

But I want KOF 14 too. :drool_2:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If they gave Sam Sho the full on 2D HD treatment KOF XIII got, yes.

If they want to do Sam Sho Sen 2, no.

Not sure why they thought another 3D SS was going to work when the last two most definitely flopped.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Not sure why they thought another 3D SS was going to work when the last two most definitely flopped.

Even if they went 2D, it would fail. 4, 5, 5s, and 6 all used the same retarded, slow, mongoloid engine of 4. And SNK never quite understood that the reason that SNK has FAILED SO BADLY is because they never understood that appreciation of 4 was a litmus test for idiots.

If they made an SS based on 3, without the jokes like Charlotte, fat overweight hanzo and fat jubei, the idiot with a lot of swords but no decent special moves, little girls, and went back to the move sets and combo engine of 3 - you would have a game worth playing.

But SNKPlaymore/Yuki don't understand this. They will instead give you playable little girls with big swords to satiate your pedophile urges. And if you don't suffer pedophile urges, then the game will be virtually unplayable to you.

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
Even if they went 2D, it would fail. 4, 5, 5s, and 6 all used the same retarded, slow, mongoloid engine of 4. And SNK never quite understood that the reason that SNK has FAILED SO BADLY is because they never understood that appreciation of 4 was a litmus test for idiots.

If they made an SS based on 3, without the jokes like Charlotte, fat overweight hanzo and fat jubei, the idiot with a lot of swords but no decent special moves, little girls, and went back to the move sets and combo engine of 3 - you would have a game worth playing.

But SNKPlaymore/Yuki don't understand this. They will instead give you playable little girls with big swords to satiate your pedophile urges. And if you don't suffer pedophile urges, then the game will be virtually unplayable to you.

I'd be thrilled with an HD update of SS3 a la SSF2THD.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Just realised that the US ambassador in Finland Bruce Oreck looks a lot like Duck King.

dking.jpg

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
That would be pretty awesome. He would have an intro pose where its just Bao standing there, taunting and sticking his bum out like a total fag... then out of nowhere Orochi Dick King slides in and kicks Bao in the gooch so hard that he flies off screen from the impact.

But it needs to be the old school version with those fucking purple hammer pants....

duck-king-fatal-fury-king-fighters-picture.jpg

so help me god: I don't know who I'm gonna kill if this doesn't happen now.

Needs more neck choker...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Serious question - why doesn't Duck King wear hightops in that picture? Did Shinkiroh not know that hip hop was all about the shoes back then? Didn't they have Reebok Pumps in Japan?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
And who goes into a street fight wearing big floppy earrings. You better hope you don't reach Geese because he'll tear this shit right out before dropping a raging storm in your bumbum.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In 20 years I have only used Duck like 3 times, in all of his appearances combined.

NeoGeoNinja

I suppose, on second look, that looks more like Duck King on the verge of retirement as opposed to being in his prime...

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Man, I used to play the shit out of Duck King in Fatal Fury Special. I had his tick into DM down. I really liked the evolution of his character from FF, to FFS, to RBS. He really symbolizes the 90s for me, especially with that awesome FFS stage.

And who goes into a street fight wearing big floppy earrings. You better hope you don't reach Geese because he'll tear this shit right out before dropping a raging storm in your bumbum.

rbff1duc-1.png

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

Unfortunately, this entire post could be reworked to apply to nearly every "successful" 2d fighting game of the last 5 years.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Man, I used to play the shit out of Duck King in Fatal Fury Special. I had his tick into DM down. I really liked the evolution of his character from FF, to FFS, to RBS. He really symbolizes the 90s for me, especially with that awesome FFS stage.

rbff1duc-1.png

I feel like I'm on the RB2 and RBS island. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Garou... but RB2 and RBS are both fun, interesting and SHARP looking games. I feel like they were criminally overlooked.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I feel like I'm on the RB2 and RBS island. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE Garou... but RB2 and RBS are both fun, interesting and SHARP looking games. I feel like they were criminally overlooked.

Are you trolling me? ;^)

You know you are not alone on this island! It's you, me, and the beach ball, lol.

NeoGeoNinja

I love the RB series on the whole. Best fighters on the system imo, with RB2 being the peak. It's a ridiculously good game...