KOF2000 Bare US MVS cart

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
As usual, payment via paypal gift please.

kof2000.jpg

US KOF2000 MVS cart, lovely condition with english hologram label £30 posted

Offers considered on multiple items.

Thanks for looking

Sold:
Artbooks

Last edited:

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I would but I've had a couple of other people interested too, and everyone wants me to hold. You obviously understand shipping to Greece would be extra also ;)

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
IF they arent sold by tomorrow night I'll buy them

Ok with the shipping

I don't mind holding them for you until tomorrow night, as long as you're 100%, let me know. Postage would probably be another £5 on top I estimate, not entirely sure on that though, but they aren't more than 1KG together. Payment via gift or +4% of course.

The first book has staple stuff like KOF, Samurai Shodown, Fatal Fury, AOF etc, and the 2nd book is more varied stuff like Neo Turfmasters, Riding hero (!), League bowling, all the non fighters as such.

Some lovely art in them, both have registration cards I think, just saw one of them as I checked it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I shall try and work it out now, I am hoping its not too much :scratch:

edit:
1.3KG wrapped up, its going to cost roughly £12 all in to send airmail small packet I think, looking at the website, and thats without tracking. :emb:

How about £52 shipped, but as a gift payment if you have such a thing in greece, else +paypal fees.

Let me know what you think because I have two other people in the UK interested in them also ;)

Cheers.

Last edited: