KOF2k2 Overstruggle dvd

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Anybody interested in this? It has some really rocking 2k2 juggles and combos. My bud JHendrix ripped and encoded it, and I threw it on my webspace. Since I get so much traffic to use a month that I never take advantage of, I figure I'd throw this up. Have fun.

Download Here (700mb)

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
I saw this last night at the Secret Level but I was grabbin some Samurai Champloo at the time. Thanks for this one (560+KB/s :loco: ) sweet speeds amigo!

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Yeah, that dvd is great. I wish I could do 1/10 of what's on there, like that quick max BC combo of Andy's...that thing is insane.

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Heh, I didn't know if you wanted to post it up here or not, I know some people might get all pissy.

Anyway, I still have other parts of the DVD to encode, this is only the combo portion of it.

I also have the SNK DVD set ripped and encoded. I'm talking with another nice fan site to see if they can manage to get all that hosted soon too. :D

Last edited:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
haha I hate to sound like a dick about this, but I find that a great amount of time of this vid is killed on basics.

Just remember guys, with the practice anything in this vid can be easy. Including yama's tamer bug cancel max.

I use some of these in this vid in my compet game. Name o yash max's and others.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
haha I hate to sound like a dick about this, but I find that a great amount of time of this vid is killed on basics.
You have to keep in mind -- every year is somebody's first KOF. People who aren't just making adjustments from the way they played the last one, and the one before that. For them, the basics are important, and it's nice that the DVD is accessable to anyone, even new players.

I only play '02 casually, and before I started playing '02, I barely played KOF at all (I played '94 and '95 when they were new, but for '96-'99 only a handful of games of each -- nobody to play with. And I didn't even realize there WAS a '00 or '01 until I found this site...). I much prefered the FFs, the RBs, and even the AOFs, so the fact that the DVD covered basics of play, and BnB for a lot of characters I'd never used before, was much appreciated. I love Angel, but I don't know if I would have gotten into her without the DVD...

In fact, even now, I'd say 90% of the 2 player matches I've had in '02 would be with people from this site... I never had the opportunity to learn outside or play against others, because there is no outside or others near where I live (that I know of). But when we had our last so cal meet at Droid and SPark's place, I was able to hold my own, and won at least as many as I lost, including some against Sonofx, who I would say is a better player than me.

To sum up, I think that DVD turned me from a KOF player who completely sucked, into one who is at least moderate with some characters.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:

C'mon man. Not every dvd has to be 60 minutes of crazy 100%s, infinities, or retarded glitches.

Robert

20 Year Member
If someone can burn the file on a CD-R and send it to me. PM if interested

I'm on 56K now (welcome in egypt man) and 700 megs is too big.

BoyProdigy

Crossed Swords Squire
This is great! I'm not very good at any KOF games so this will help me out a ton.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Thanks for putting it up, Jimi and Wes. I only saw snippets of it so far, and quite liked them, there are some interesting BC cancel combos in it.

Hope it's still up on your webspace on monday when I'm back at the office... 700 mb is a bit too much for my 64k isdn line at home.

Btw., is the DVD still available?

JHendrix

Jello Pudding Pop, Y'know? Like that whole Bill C
Takumaji said:
Thanks for putting it up, Jimi and Wes. I only saw snippets of it so far, and quite liked them, there are some interesting BC cancel combos in it.

Hope it's still up on your webspace on monday when I'm back at the office... 700 mb is a bit too much for my 64k isdn line at home.

Maybe, I think I saw it on a few places but it's going for an exorbantly high amount.

I still have to encode the rest of the DVD, though the part that's up is pretty much the most important stuff.

EDIT: ON.com (who should be putting this up on a more permanent basis) has a similar DVD to this up for KOF2k3. It's good stuff, though a bit of the basics are covered like on this. Not like it's bad, heck those basics were very helpful to me 2 years ago.

neo>all

Super nO0b
SonGohan said:
Anybody interested in this? It has some really rocking 2k2 juggles and combos. My bud JHendrix ripped and encoded it, and I threw it on my webspace. Since I get so much traffic to use a month that I never take advantage of, I figure I'd throw this up. Have fun.

Download Here (700mb)

Awesome vid
Thanks a million.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
SonGohan said:
C'mon man. Not every dvd has to be 60 minutes of crazy 100%s, infinities, or retarded glitches.
Agreed. Especially with the 'retarded glitches' part.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Takumaji said:
There's an eBay/eBay UK seller who usually seems to have one or two of them, named videogameya. In fact, that's who I bought mine from, along with a couple Arcadia mooks. I was checking out his auctions again a couple weeks ago and he had one, so it may be worth checking out (and he's a very good seller).

I think they run around $60, which I guess isn't too bad considering the original price was 5,800 yen.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Thanks for the info guys, guess I d/l and check it out first before shelling out $60.