KOF96 English AES

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Yes, I'm so dumb that I don't spend real money on bootleg halfassed games. Please tell me how I'm delusional again.

Charlie, Please flush this turd out of the market already.

I believe he was trying to get back at me.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
His copy looks fine to me. I own that same type of condition copy, looks like label wear on the cart, mine has label wear to. I got it from the neostore in 2000-2003, and I never had a problem buying anything from Shawn. Whoever bought that got a fucking steal for 200$. Cool shit.

That cart sticker isn't grey at all, it's wash out from lighting, the sticker probably has hairline scratches all over it creating this illusion of being fake.

Last edited:

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
His copy looks fine to me. I own that same type of condition copy, looks like label wear on the cart, mine has label wear to. I got it from the neostore in 2000-2003, and I never had a problem buying anything from Shawn. Whoever bought that got a fucking steal for 200$. Cool shit.

That cart sticker isn't grey at all, it's wash out from lighting, the sticker probably has hairline scratches all over it creating this illusion of being fake.

Trust me me buddy. I had an english KOF96 back in the day.
his copy is fake as hell.

Maybe not the pcb's ( those are from a Jap copy ) but the cart sticker is fake 200%.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm not okay with anyone peddling DavidG. I did think it looked okay though. My copy is worn to, also has a crease on the insert.

hokuto29

n00b
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm not okay with anyone peddling DavidG. I did think it looked okay though. My copy is worn to, also has a crease on the insert.

would love to see that crease,im curious,can you post a picture of your cart please??

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I don't want ANYONE buying AES games based on my picture recommendation opinion. I wish someone with a credible history could look it over in person, I don't want to see anyone get scammed, nor do I want to harm anyone who is selling legitimate items. It's to fucking hard to tell with these games now. Says the original poster is banned, and he sent me a pm thank you about my posts or something to that light.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Hm, I wonder what finally got OP banned...