KOFXIII - Brooklyn

TurboCro

AESwipe,
Seeing all the technical difficulties online and with the closure of Chinatown Fair (RIP), I found a new place:

http://www.nycnextlevel.com/

Fridays and Saturdays are the best for hardcore competition. If anyone wants to meet up, post here. Maybe we can get some people together.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Hey what's up? I'm much more of a amateur player and I miss Chinatown Fair. I hit that place up a few times a year on the way to a show or something. What's up with this new place - I can't tell from the website if they have all the cabs from Chinatown fair or turned it into more of a PS3/XBOX console setup for competition only

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
whatever happened to plans for re-opening CTF in Williamsburg?

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Next Level pretty much is the new CTF. The one guy that was doing all of the fighting games opened this place up after CTF went down. I haven't been there yet but they do a mix of arcade and console gaming. They have the setup of SSFIV on the arcade cabs but I doubt that they can get the upgrade to V2012 because I'm pretty sure Capcom won't support the arcades that imported AE. One day I'll get down there and check it out. I'm really rusty and the people there don't have mercy for anybody.

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Next Level pretty much is the new CTF. The one guy that was doing all of the fighting games opened this place up after CTF went down. I haven't been there yet but they do a mix of arcade and console gaming. They have the setup of SSFIV on the arcade cabs but I doubt that they can get the upgrade to V2012 because I'm pretty sure Capcom won't support the arcades that imported AE. One day I'll get down there and check it out. I'm really rusty and the people there don't have mercy for anybody.

ugh, horrible location.

it's not that far from me though.

I should swing by there on the weekend or something

TurboCro

AESwipe,
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/feb-10-2012-the-kumate-kof-xiii-brooklyn-ny.152836/

"The Kumate is a monthly(bi-monthly if turnout is strong) KOF XIII tournament series at next level. Please be on time. If you cannot make it on time please call next level.signups begin at 7 (2 late slots will be open until the end of round 1 in the bracket.) after that all entry will be locked.

$10 venue/$5 entry
Xbox 360 Ver.
70/20/10 split
2/3 Double Elimination
Order can be changed freely.
Characters locked
All DLC characters up to Mr.Karate legal (Depending on availability on both consoles by event date later characters may be permitted.)

Come early for casuals.
Stream provided by Min of Team Sp00ky (Subject to change)

Stay Free. -A"

Fuckin awesome. Who else is coming down?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Fridays are a bad day for me. If it were on a Saturday, I could commit to showing up.