Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
If I may interject: I'm not so sure the old rule of thumb regarding NGDEV titles will still be valid for "Kraut Buster"....it is by no means certain that one could easily get back his investment by selling the game.
All previous titles were available at very limited numbers..."Kraut Buster" in its regular edition has been on offer for months now. I'd wager that most people interested in this game have pre-ordered it by now, save for some folks waiting to see how it will turn out quality-wise.

Well, and therefore it may be significantly harder to sell at or above its initial price point. Or not. Who knows. But this time, all bets are off due to the large print run.

Seems like NG Dev have finally wised up to the resellers. Those ordering multiple copies of Kraut Buster for "investment" purposes will likely wind up taking a loss or perhaps breaking even (which is still a loss in real terms).

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
I dropped out of my pre-order. Will wait for reviews. If the game is good then I'll just buy it. If they have a reprint sale in the future then I'll buy it. If they don't then ohh well.

I too have decided to step back from the que, i was hoping for a tad bit more updates to make me feel more secure in my purchase but decided my money is better spent else where for now, hope the games good though and looking forward to reviews from the forum, good luck lads !

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I was going to buy tonight, but in reality, I like Neo Geo products, not just products created by someone else for the Neo Geo. I think I'll pass. I might be more eager to buy if they released a demo of the title or something. A demo would make me purchase in a heartbeat.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
And it's gone. Would be really interesting how many homecarts they were able to sell.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
They need an update sooooon. It's been months. I thought they would be on a smoother schedule by now, given all the experience they have accumulated.

Elder

NEST Puppet
They need an update sooooon. It's been months. I thought they would be on a smoother schedule by now, given all the experience they have accumulated.

I'm surprised they haven't said boo in forever now. You'd think they would like to hype the game up, especially knowing the pre-orders were being taken down, but alas no.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm surprised they haven't said boo in forever now. You'd think they would like to hype the game up, especially knowing the pre-orders were being taken down, but alas no.

I know it, I bet they are really consumed now w/ that new arcade hardware they are trying to get developed & going. Really strange not to see more updates to this game, I still can't believe they let the preorder run this long. I'm glad they did though I will reduce the flipping scumbags a bit on this game at least.

Last edited:

betterdavid

Mr. Big's Thug
How are you guys going about canceling your orders? I contacted them via email twice and have heard nothing back.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'm getting kinda of tired of waiting for this to come out tooooooooooo. Maybe they are waiting for someone to come up with a better name for it. Im thinking Shootie Actioon Masquerade Party

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
I'm getting kinda of tired of waiting for this to come out tooooooooooo. Maybe they are waiting for someone to come up with a better name for it. Im thinking Shootie Actioon Masquerade Party

Or something original like Mental Slung.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
A few more AES are been made available sometime this year,
Count me in.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I really wish they would post an update. No news in months. I really hope they nail this one, for all the time that should be being spent on it at this point.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Yeah, would be nice to see an update! I know there seems to be a lot of hate for this game but I am quite looking forward to it.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I know there seems to be a lot of hate for this game...

If anything, that's usually a strong selling point. Now they just intend to fuel our expectations, and as regards subject matter, no video could substitute simple human imagination. It habitually makes everything look better ;).