Lach's Collection

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
img[

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
You have a very nice and organized collection lachlan. Garou and the neo sd yellow box art really flows well together.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
Wow! This is a perfectly curated collection with an awesome assortment of favorites organized and ready to play. You pretty much have the best of each of the top main snk fighting game series here with the best classic snk-made shooters from the early era to cap it off.

And if all that wasn’t enough, that neo sd means that you’re not missing out on anything else that the neo library has to offer.

This collection is clean, organized, and definitely one of my favorites. Very nice :buttrock:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Thanks everyone! Glad you like what you see.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
All thriller and no filler - nice setup.
If you do end up adding more maybe add in one from each category to round it out on the cheaper side

Fantasy
Magician Lord
Crossed Swords

Beat em Up
Sengoku
Burning Fight
Ninja Combat

Sports
Baseball Stars 2
Dunk Dream

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
not used to saying that are you, well...at least to the ladies?
4917.jpg

All thriller and no filler - nice setup.
If you do end up adding more maybe add in one from each category to round it out on the cheaper side

Fantasy
Magician Lord
Crossed Swords

Beat em Up
Sengoku
Burning Fight
Ninja Combat

Sports
Baseball Stars 2
Dunk Dream

Good ideas, I have too many fighters. If I was to pick 3 of those, Magician Lord, Sengoku and Baseball Stars 2. I'd like to get Windjammers though.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
love how the AES fits. My shelf for retro consoles is just narrow enough cubby wise where it won't fit. Drives me nuts

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
You already have the best FF, best KOFs, Samurais. And there's a Last Resort too. You are pretty well covered.