Lance Armstrong stripped of all Tour titles and banned for life

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Does this really surprise anyone?

Headline:

"Uber competitive, win-at-all-costs athlete cheats, also is a big crybaby and jerk."

I guess we just often see top tier athletes and their "dark side" come to light years after it happens. Time and time again we've seen this. I think the same part of them that drives them to be the best is also the same part that drives them to evil.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
When you ride with Lance Armstrong, you're riding with evil.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
The annoying thing about it all will be when he opens up some new Say No To Doping foundation to massage his ego even further and stands up talking to huge crowds with fake humility 'trying to make a difference for others'. That'll really be stomach turning. Oprah will probably co-launch it with him and give him a weekly show on her network and then the golden cycle of no celebrity ever paying for any of their fuck ups will be complete.

It'll happen.

Zero Satori

Jaguar Ninja
The annoying thing …when he opens up some new Say No To Doping foundation…with fake humility 'trying to make a difference for others'…and then the golden cycle of no celebrity ever paying for any of their fuck ups will be complete.
Somehow, I really wanna believe that you're wrong in saying something like this, but during this whole fiasco of the last week--with the media going wild waiting for Oprah and Armstrong to chat--I think we've all known that it's just one more step in Lance Armstrong's path to his own self-judged repentance in the eyes of the general person. With so many people out there who hate him for what he did, he very likely knows that, now that the cancer foundation attempt is looking bad, he has to do something else
icon22.gif
HEH HEH HEH... Something... better...
icon22.gif
to gain the general person's forgiveness that he needs so badly.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Somehow, I really wanna believe that you're wrong in saying something like this, but during this whole fiasco of the last week--with the media going wild waiting for Oprah and Armstrong to chat--I think we've all known that it's just one more step in Lance Armstrong's path to his own self-judged repentance in the eyes of the general person. With so many people out there who hate him for what he did, he very likely knows that, now that the cancer foundation attempt is looking bad, he has to do something else
icon22.gif
HEH HEH HEH... Something... better...
icon22.gif
to gain the general person's forgiveness that he needs so badly.

The job is done, deal is sealed. He just announced on multiple occasions in the second interview that he's in therapy, which makes him Oprah Bait. As far as she's concerned he's now a massive serving of cream problem cake and her fat arse is incapable of resisting, she'll be shitting out 'Oh Lance, I hope he's getting through it' soundbites every fifteen minutes until she can get hold of the next fuckwit, drag him/her on the show and we can chart his/her identical total inability to change through therapy and the general power of chatting a bit.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Those two have got to have a picture with Lance Armstrong. Maybe they went on a nice bike ride together once.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
"Blow each other side by side"

I can't stop laughing

We should all PayPal drexel923 a lil' something...this insert has brought so much joy, over the years.

vectorman0 & I were there when he made it...I was crying hysterically, at the COME HERE AND LET ME LUBE YOUR PISTON caption. Crying.

None of the Bigtymers have a *true* full set w/ out this insert...DionGP Edition RH>AeroFighters3 US.

krautcroissant

Living it LARGE!,
Man do I feel like an idiot now for biggin him up previously......

So let's fix this: He should be doing community service on a tricycle together with Jan Ulrich...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
We should all PayPal drexel923 a lil' something...this insert has brought so much joy, over the years.

vectorman0 & I were there when he made it...I was crying hysterically, at the COME HERE AND LET ME LUBE YOUR PISTON caption. Crying.

None of the Bigtymers have a *true* full set w/ out this insert...DionGP Edition RH>AeroFighters3 US.

Somebody has to have mentioned this before, bbut did they ever make a 'freaked' version with labels and color corrected insert?

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Somebody has to have mentioned this before, bbut did they ever make a 'freaked' version with labels and color corrected insert?

I've not yet seen it...but that would be rad.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Did anyone see any of the footage from his admission?

I've seen bits and pieces of it here and there on various news outlets and he still comes off like a self absorbed douche. His comments lack any real sense of contrition. It's like he's saying 'I admit it. And now that I think of it, fuck all of you for watching this.'

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Did anyone see any of the footage from his admission?

I've seen bits and pieces of it here and there on various news outlets and he still comes off like a self absorbed douche. His comments lack any real sense of contrition. It's like he's saying 'I admit it. And now that I think of it, fuck all of you for watching this.'

Totally.

I'm sure there is a Lifetime Movie already in the works. Dude is a smug shit.