Lemmy Kilmister is dead!

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I agree someone like Lemmy has a life that you celebrate and remember. Mourning just doesn't fit. Those of his kind were real rock and roll guys. There aren't many left. I mean even the passing of Scott Weiland while a loss but he wasn't the embodiment of a "rock and roll" guy. Musicians today just don't have the swag these guys did.

A true loss to "rock and roll".

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Are you stupid or something? He further clarified that he thought their uniforms looked cool.

You make a lot of dumb comments on this site. It can no longer be considered a coincidence or a misunderstanding; you're a dumb guy.
I simply don't believe him. He plastered his wall with Nazi shit and then invited a journalist into his home. He wanted the controversy, even if he's not a Nazi himself. He wanted people to come into his home and see his proudly displayed Nazi paraphernelia. And, shockingly, your evaluation of my intelligence means precisely jack shit to me.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I simply don't believe him.

I don't think Lemmy would give 2/3rds of a shit about whether you believe him or not.

He plastered his wall with Nazi shit and then invited a journalist into his home. He wanted the controversy, even if he's not a Nazi himself. He wanted people to come into his home and see his proudly displayed Nazi paraphernelia.

"Proudly displayed" because I'm sure he went to great lengths to find it. I'm not an expert by any means, but the ONLY time in my life that I've seen ANY Nazi paraphernalia was in an antique store, and each piece they had was going for hundreds of dollars. NOT ONCE have I heard anything anti-Semitic or racist in ANY of his music.

Lemmy didn't need the controversy (he would prolly make his own), and I don't really remember there being any to begin with.

And, shockingly, your evaluation of my intelligence means precisely jack shit to me.

You can be the smartest person in the world and still say some dumb shit.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I don't think Lemmy would give 2/3rds of a shit about whether you believe him or not.

"Proudly displayed" because I'm sure he went to great lengths to find it. I'm not an expert by any means, but the ONLY time in my life that I've seen ANY Nazi paraphernalia was in an antique store, and each piece they had was going for hundreds of dollars. NOT ONCE have I heard anything anti-Semitic or racist in ANY of his music.

Lemmy didn't need the controversy (he would prolly make his own), and I don't really remember there being any to begin with.

You can be the smartest person in the world and still say some dumb shit.

How do folks feel about Curt Schilling. He has quite a collection of WW2 era Nazi Stuff on display in his house as well.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Been a fan of Motörhead since early 90´s. R.I.P Lemmy.
He was just a collector of World war stuff. It was his hobby like many here *ahem* collect games. His words: "I only collect the stuff. I didn't collect the ideas."

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Looks like I have to make a trip to the rainbow and piss in Lemmys toilet in his honor.

He had a heart attack recently iirc.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
sucks to hear. he will definitely be missed!

to think i found out about motorhead playing tony hawk 3 many years ago while aces of spade was playing during the intro.

may he r.i.p

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
I simply don't believe him. He plastered his wall with Nazi shit and then invited a journalist into his home. He wanted the controversy, even if he's not a Nazi himself. He wanted people to come into his home and see his proudly displayed Nazi paraphernelia. And, shockingly, your evaluation of my intelligence means precisely jack shit to me.

Well check this out:

2015-09-19-1442685867-9507693-motorhead_photo.Large-thumb.jpg

titocercil01.jpg

91409-050-52F4C6FB.jpg
Looks like Lemmy was a fan of Yugoslavian/Chilean prisoner camps and targeted "disappearances" as well.
That fucking scumbag.

I like you dude, but settle down.
He clearly had a fascination with the observable style and aesthetics that tend to go hand in hand with professional villainy...but I can almost assure you he would never approve of things like tyranny or mass murder.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Collecting nazi stuff > collecting overpriced video games you never play

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member

You really are a dumbass if you believe Lemmy put up a bunch of shit on his walls just so he could invite a journalist to come over and be shocked. That's, like, next-level stupidity happening right there.

You should also be concerned whenever anybody points out how dumb you are.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Collecting nazi stuff > collecting overpriced video games you never play

I have to agree...Nazi items are just cool as hell. I know a guy who collects them (uniforms, WWII era firearms, knives, propaganda, etc), he is a perfectly "normal" guy...just loves WWII era Nazi stuff. Has a ton of it displayed in his store (mil/surp store) along side all kinds of other WWII era stuff. Super cool to look at...

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
WWE noted his passing on this week's WWE RAW as Triple H was a close friend of his.

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
RIP Boss. You will be missed. I always had the impression that even on a nuclear holocaust Lemmy would die last in the planet. Right after the last cockroach. Damn ;(

SudoShinji

Zero's Tailor
Chimeing in to say I have a small assortment of nazi paraphanelia that I quite enjoy but I also share a bed with a minority. Am I ok or do I need to tell her she's dating a racist?

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
Chimeing in to say I have a small assortment of nazi paraphanelia that I quite enjoy but I also share a bed with a minority. Am I ok or do I need to tell her she's dating a racist?

nah bro, you need to call a reporter to your house to shock them, why else would you collect the stuff?