LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Wow, I don't think any of us saw that coming.

What extras did he throw in?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Better late than never man, glad to hear you got yours.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
It took a year and a half but I finally got my stuff plus a good chunk of extras. I still can't believe he actually came through. The ridiculous delay aside, I'm pretty happy.

Free ham?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Wow. I'm completely shocked he came through, but glad you finally got your stuff.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
It took a year and a half but I finally got my stuff plus a good chunk of extras. I still can't believe he actually came through. The ridiculous delay aside, I'm pretty happy.

Don't forget to leave him positive feedback, HMG Jr.

Last edited:

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
So was that the final person who got their stuff or is there anyone else left he still owes shit to here?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
"maybe", he says. what kind of a doctor are you anyway?

Also:
Spoiler:
tumblr_m525w9168M1r5r8duo1_500.gif

Don

Camel Slug
Dong, pls. PS - glad he finally delivered.

LOL Teddy, the way I see it: justice was served. Lenn was booted from the site and everyone to my knowledge got their stuff. The bottom line being that waiting a year and half to fulfill an order is unacceptable under almost any circumstances. One circumstance being a member died, like in the case of snowkitty. After he died, I never expected my order to be filled. Shit happens. In Lenn's case, he had a kid was moving around etc. I think his delay was uncalled for, but I can understand it to a degree. Also in the big picture, I see many of the transactions on this site as a gamble. Even if your buying from a friend (like in the case of Pope) there is always doubt in a return. So in buying from Lenn, I had doubts. I saw it as a gamble, buying something from someone halfway around the world through a forum. At the end of the day, I feel like the gamble paid off. I got some cool boards (Psyvariar, Gekirindan, SF EX2 all with mobos) and some extras: a neo 1 slot, a capcom netdim (with cables), astro harnesses and a couple kofs I wanted for my mvs collection. Nothing crazy but stuff I wanted. It also ended up costing him about $125 US to ship.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Are you still missing stuff you paid for?

Naw, he squared up. Just promised hella extras that never arrived. Case is closed, big ups Donger...and if my omake ever shows up, I'll prolly give it away in order to take some of the shit out of this shit show-and atone for taking up for him when this first went bad.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Naw, he squared up. Just promised hella extras that never arrived. Case is closed, big ups Donger...and if my omake ever shows up, I'll prolly give it away in order to take some of the shit out of this shit show-and atone for taking up for him when this first went bad.

I don't think you have to atone for anything. You stuck up for him because he was your friend. He took you for a ride just like everyone else who did business with him in this thread. Guys a straight douche, not your fault bud.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I don't think you have to atone for anything. You stuck up for him because he was your friend. He took you for a ride just like everyone else who did business with him in this thread. Guys a straight douche, not your fault bud.

Agreed.

You're a trusting friend Jimbo, through and through. Not your fault in the least.