LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
It is. Perth is a 5-hour flight away from Singapore. But our postal service has gone down the toilet in recent years.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
But our postal service has gone down the toilet in recent years.

Whether your local postal service sucks or not is irrelevant to this situation because Hide failed to provide you with a tracking number. I'd say don't let anyone think your package could have been lost in the mail. It's not even on the way as far as I'm concerned. No tracking number = no package sent. He's so full of shit, this could be just another lie.

FG3UzjE.jpg

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Still no package?

Well I guess we should get this thread back on track. The only time he did something was when we pushed him to do it.

So here we go again.

Mhb8RUz.jpg

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, let's spam the shit of his facebook page then. I've created a few accounts. I might even spam his friends/familly to make him read your messages.

Also, this:

4D8oqTY.jpg

NqroIeR.jpg

q8NHL0s.jpg

8if48J8.jpg

HaPtSeB.jpg

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
While I agree that he is a dirtbag who deserves to get caned, I disagree with involving his family members in this.

Goddamn that baby is ugly.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Ok, whatever happened to Don's package?

Last I heard he got a tracking number. Then something happened with the mail. Then Lenn wanted him to give him a call.

Sorta lost track after the dude got married.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Ok, whatever happened to Don's package?

Last I heard he got a tracking number. Then something happened with the mail. Then Lenn wanted him to give him a call.

Sorta lost track after the dude got married.

Don is still working on it and still in communication with Lenn. Wants to hold off commenting until stuff arrives.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Well, I thought about this for a while. When someone posted Tasuke's familly pics on the forums, I though it was just wrong. Tasuke is who he is but he never ripped anyone off afaik. Hide on the other hand did and he's now trying to get away with it by ignoring his buyers. You just can't split in people's faces and expect them to stay respectul with you. Do you have any better way to bring his full attention back here? You know there is a difference between saying things and doing them. Also, there is always a good way of doing things. Those pics are just one click away from being deleted. He just needs to do the right thing for that.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
His parents have raised their child to be a liar and a thief. They are rightly being brought into this.

On a more serious note though people saying "bring people into this" makes it sound like there's an argument going on. There isn't the two sides to the story needed to make this an argument, the guy is just stealing and attempting to get away with it, that's the full story. Gloves are off as far as I'm concerned.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'm not for bringing his family into this.

His business? Absolutely, because he advertises it and sells this stuff out of his shop.

You guys need to apply pressure in the correct AND appropriate places. It has proven effective.

I'm sorry to say that you are probably not getting your stuff short of that.

Why no one has contacted the local police, I do not know.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
I'm not for bringing his family into this.

His business? Absolutely, because he advertises it and sells this stuff out of his shop

I'm not for bringing family either. Sadly, he has used his family to advertise some of his products in the past as well...

Its been 4 months now and ppl are still getting bs tracking #s and excuses.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
As long as no one is making death threats, it is just guilt by association.

I doubt anyone who posts pictures of themselves on facebook gives 2 shits about privacy. It is even more evident when he uses them to advertise shit.

His family is just collateral damage.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I was just thinking about this thread today too. Man, what a cunt.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
He's still left people hanging? Makes me feel less glad about getting my stuff now, my condolences guys. I figured if I got my stuff, everyone else would have. He did say he was shipping out other people's packages when he did mine. What an asshole.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
He's still left people hanging? Makes me feel less glad about getting my stuff now, my condolences guys. I figured if I got my stuff, everyone else would have. He did say he was shipping out other people's packages when he did mine. What an asshole.

I hope you didn't forget to leave positive feedback for Hide. :thevt:

Tool.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
I thought Hide looked familiar, he is Liu Kang's brother from Mortal Kombat. He died before the first tournament even began.

456.jpg

I don't think you guys are getting your stuff, his soul has been taken by Shang Tsung