LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Ok Lenn,

Five guys down and three to go:

I. Guys who HAVE STILL NOT received their items:

1. Don: $400 Gekirindan, Taito G-Net with Psyvariar, Super Puzzla Bobble, and Shikagami no Shiro, Strikers 3 PCB. (Post #1, # 346)

2. zaneiken: $74 for Last Blade MVS, Super Sidekicks 2 MVS, and Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn. (Post #54),

II. And guys who HAVE STILL NOT received a refund:

1. GhostSeed: still waiting for a refund on the Neo Bomberman (Post #89, #204).

III. And guys who have received their items.
Spoiler:

1. genetik: Received two PCBs (no problems, positive feedback left) (post #119),

2. dragon_asia: Received Slug and kof98 MVS carts (no problems, kind works in thread, no positive feedback left) (post #170),

3. Shuri: Received PayPal refund: $160~$175 on a MV1C with KOF 97, 98, and 99, (Posts #11, #53, #547),

4. Puthextallin (Jon Ditella): Received Saturn XMVSSF Boxed with Ramcart. Saturn RBFFS. PS2 Capcom Classics Collection Vol 2 (Post #346, #573 , #578),

5. HeavyMachineGun: Received $120 on Samurai Shodown 3 AES and Fatal Fury 2 AES (Post #55, #622),

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Also, this:

4D8oqTY.jpg

NqroIeR.jpg

q8NHL0s.jpg

8if48J8.jpg

HaPtSeB.jpg

Still nothing I see. Well, considering that he gives zero fuck about his familly, I've decided to edit the pics anyway. Seems like we care way more about his familly than he does :oh_no:

Last edited:

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
It sort of does fit with either a male or a female torso.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
idk how I missed 28 pages of Lenn Yang..

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
UPDATE:
I never received my games, but I finally got a refund, almost 7 months later. Shout-outs to everyone who contributed to this thread and helped get the ball rolling.
The only positive to come out of this was that it was the catalyst for the marketplace purge.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
UPDATE:
I never received my games, but I finally got a refund, almost 7 months later. Shout-outs to everyone who contributed to this thread and helped get the ball rolling.
The only positive to come out of this was that it was the catalyst for the marketplace purge.

So how many people are still missing items/refunds from LENN YANG of Singapore?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
UPDATE:

I still can't understand why you guys didn't involve law enforcement.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
So how many people are still missing items/refunds from LENN YANG of Singapore?

Now there are Six guys down and two to go:

1. Don: $400 Gekirindan, Taito G-Net with Psyvariar, Super Puzzla Bobble, and Shikagami no Shiro, Strikers 3 PCB. (Post #1, # 346)

Spoiler:

1. genetik: Received two PCBs (no problems, positive feedback left) (post #119),

2. dragon_asia: Received Slug and kof98 MVS carts (no problems, kind works in thread, no positive feedback left) (post #170),

3. Shuri: Received PayPal refund: $160~$175 on a MV1C with KOF 97, 98, and 99, (Posts #11, #53, #547),

4. Puthextallin (Jon Ditella): Received Saturn XMVSSF Boxed with Ramcart. Saturn RBFFS. PS2 Capcom Classics Collection Vol 2 (Post #346, #573 , #578),

5. HeavyMachineGun: Received $120 on Samurai Shodown 3 AES and Fatal Fury 2 AES (Post #55, #622),

6. zaneiken: Received PayPal refund: $74 for Last Blade MVS, Super Sidekicks 2 MVS, and Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn. (Post #54, Post #685),

Last edited:

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
the saga continues

lenn yang..

lenn yang..

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Seven months to make a $74 refund? Guess he's making 35 cents a day working in a sweatshop.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
Seven months to make a $74 refund? Guess he's making 35 cents a day working in a sweatshop.

Shit! At that rate, it 'll take Don a little over THREE YEARS to get a full refund--that's like some time in 2019 right there. :eek_2:

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Now there are Six guys down and two to go:

Spoiler:

6. zaneiken: Received PayPal refund: $74 for Last Blade MVS, Super Sidekicks 2 MVS, and Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn. (Post #54, Post #685),

Don should have been the first buyer to get his money back. LENN YANG is so full of shit, I wouldn't be surprised if he got pissed off with Don for starting this thread and decided he would be the last one to get a refund.

Don is such a good guy, this shit makes me sick to my stomach.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Don should have been the first buyer to get his money back. LENN YANG is so full of shit, I wouldn't be surprised if he got pissed off with Don for starting this thread and decided he would be the last one to get a refund.

Don is such a good guy, this shit makes me sick to my stomach.

Exactly.
Don, I'm hopin for a Christmas Miracle buddy!

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I wouldn't be surprised if he got pissed off with Don for starting this thread and decided he would be the last one to get a refund.

I had that same thought as well. Just shows how big a piece of shit this guy is. I hope the refund is coming at some point though.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
This Lenn Yang seems to be a bit of a tosspot... I assume he reads this site... if he does... then:

DSC_0047_zpsf6fb335f.jpg

GIVE THE GUYS BACK THE CASH!

xROTx

PS. Don was going to make a thread about me being a scammer... but you see... i have this very big stick...
PPS. The stick.... I call it my willy....

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
This Lenn Yang seems to be a bit of a tosspot... I assume he reads this site... if he does... then:

DSC_0047_zpsf6fb335f.jpg

GIVE THE GUYS BACK THE CASH

xROTx

PS. Don was going to make a thread about me being a scammer... but you see... i have this very big stick...
PPS. The stick.... I call it my willy....

Yo! Sexy boy, do you use an industrial razor blade?
Clean shaven all the way to your naval :keke:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That ashtray is DVDXploiter tier filth!

Don

Camel Slug
Exactly.
Don, I'm hopin for a Christmas Miracle buddy!

I have to be honest, I haven't really been keeping up on this thread. Since I started the thread, Lenn and I have been communicating off and on. Last we talked was on the 21st and he agreed to issue a refund. Still nothing has come through though. In all honesty, if he is scamming me, he is taking the long road out. He has been very responsive and friendly.