Let's acknowledge what's going in in France...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
So... When's the next beheading? Asking for a mate.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
SO you are saying that religious intimidation is a feature of western culture and liberal traditions?

Not to put words in his mouth...but I'm pretty sure that he's saying that they came over with their shit into an established region and if they do not like the culture of that region, they can fuck off.

I love how bleeding heart fools switch back and forth with their stance on indigenous people and their culture. Some times the rights of the the indigenous should be respected, others the indigenous people are the horrid oppressors and need to let the newcomers do whatever they like. The key seems to be skin color. If you're white, you can fuck right off and you're automatically the oppressor. If you skin is anything but white, you're the victim.

*EDIT*

...and the "so you are saying..." bit is bush league.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I love how bleeding heart fools switch back and forth with their stance on indigenous people and their culture. Some times the rights of the the indigenous should be respected, others the indigenous people are the horrid oppressors and need to let the newcomers do whatever they like. The key seems to be skin color. If you're white, you can fuck right off and you're automatically the oppressor. If you skin is anything but white, you're the victim.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Other than to note the tone of racial grievance.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
I guess you are right. All the definitions of terrorism that i found require violence or threat thereof.

So the projections are just religious/ethnic intimidation.

is it intimidation or a group just saying they won't be intimidated by the other? i mean, i'd consider a beheading as retribution for what they perceived as an offense as being intimidation.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Lol. I’ve been beheaded. Do you guys want to see?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I have no idea what you are talking about. Other than to note the tone of racial grievance.

Ok...how about this.

I'm saying that more often than not, you tend to automatically place fault at the feet of whoever is white.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Ok...how about this.

I'm saying that more often than not, you tend to automatically place fault at the feet of whoever is white.

at what point is homicide justified?

Not asking legally, but more on a welfare/philosophical level.

neo_mao

15 Year Member
Don’t listen to these guys Norton I still love you

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Their military is also not lacking. They could get much more involved in these Proxy wars.

Usually how things go is France makes first strike, then they leave and set up the proxy war. That's how Libya got where it is after all.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Ok...how about this.

I mean...

giphy.gif

racecar

Strolheim Choir Member
20 Year Member
this would not happen in texas... cause they carry guns to church...

neo_mao

15 Year Member
I am way too chickenshit to click that link

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
For the record, I still consider ethnic and religious intimidation to be a form of terrorism. Even if I'm the only person on this planet to do so.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
For the record, I still consider ethnic and religious intimidation to be a form of terrorism. Even if I'm the only person on this planet to do so.

There has to be a line. For example, burning a cross in your yard as a sign to black folk that they will get hanged is terror.

Showing a Muslim a picture of Mohammad does not deliver a terror that the Muslim will be killed, or even physically harmed.