Let's acknowledge what's going in in France...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
The French are appropriately standing their ground against religious terrorism, and the population is getting attacked. I honestly don't think other nations would have united against Islamic terrorism to the point of projecting Mohammed for everyone to see. I hope they continue to stay united in the face of continued assaults. Maybe we'll see some machine gun wielding priests in the future.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-french-police-put-area-22923552

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It saddens me greatly to hear religion can still do so much damage to a nation. Call me ignorant, but I will never understand the attitude of my God is better then your God. Let people believe in what they want to and laugh to yourself they are going to hell or whatever. What does killing people do to help your God?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
angry people. Gotta poke them until they run out of energy and give up their stupid beliefs.

stupid beliefs like "it's okay to kill people who insult your faith"

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
It saddens me greatly to hear religion can still do so much damage to a nation. Call me ignorant, but I will never understand the attitude of my God is better then your God. Let people believe in what they want to and laugh to yourself they are going to hell or whatever. What does killing people do to help your God?

I can't wait until society finally evolves past the need for a god.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
who would've thought that uncontrolled muslim migration from the world's most backwards shitholes into the west would cause problems at some point, right?

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
who would've thought that uncontrolled muslim migration from the world's most backwards shitholes into the west would cause problems at some point, right?

yes. This is definitely a contentious topic. What do you do with 100,000's of people caught in a region fighting a proxy war between Russia and the US?
It would be one thing if they immigrated and melded with the culture of the country, but it's a whole other problem when you immigrate and force conflict. There have been plenty of reports on those immigrant neighborhoods to show there's a lot of bad that came with letting them in.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
But I mean it’s the French so it’s ok, right?

NeoSneth

20 Year Member
The French are historically nationalistic. Both in language and culture.
I imagine it will not be a good time for brown people in France.

Their military is also not lacking. They could get much more involved in these Proxy wars.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
The French are appropriately standing their ground against religious terrorism, and the population is getting attacked. I honestly don't think other nations would have united against Islamic terrorism to the point of projecting Mohammed for everyone to see. I hope they continue to stay united in the face of continued assaults. Maybe we'll see some machine gun wielding priests in the future.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/breaking-french-police-put-area-22923552

Projecting an image on a building as a means of harassing and intimidating people of a religion is a form of terrorism.

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Projecting an image on a building as a means of harassing and intimidating people of a religion is a form of terrorism.

No, it isn't.

If they have a problem with Western culture and liberal traditions they are free to leave.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

lol,k

Remember all those people beheaded in Brazil after the faff about the gay Jesus movie?

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
It almost makes me wonder what the Berbers thought of the French occupation of Aligiers in the 1830s and the continued French presence up until the mid 20th century.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I don’t think video projector harassment is terrorism.

Terrorism requires an unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

And projecting a message on buildings doesn’t satisfy.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I don’t think video projector harassment is terrorism.

Terrorism requires an unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

And projecting a message on buildings doesn’t satisfy.

I guess you are right. All the definitions of terrorism that i found require violence or threat thereof.

So the projections are just religious/ethnic intimidation.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
No, it isn't.

If they have a problem with Western culture and liberal traditions they are free to leave.

SO you are saying that religious intimidation is a feature of western culture and liberal traditions?