Lets make a Trump deep fake

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Telling all his supporters to meet at a rally point in Mara Lago.:keke:

Have it appear like free communal living for anybody that can make it there.

Maybe make some promises as well like pardons and paid legal defenses.

Free Trump Steak and Vodka 4 lyfe!

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
What... nobody likes this idea?
I think its absolute genius.

I still believe he was a plant in the first place and he finds his supporters disgusting IRL.

There can be a live-aid to make refuge camps surrounding the Florida resort. Put up tents on his golf courses..

I promise you he would rather spend time in court or jail or flee to another country then be surrounded by throngs of his unbathed uneducated dentally impaired cult followers.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think it could be funny but it’s hard to get excited about making something with Trump. You never saw Frankenstein’s monster make a scrap book of memes for Dr Frankenstein.

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
I like the idea, but aren't they expensive to produce?

I dunno, I hear there's some free software webapps out there.

It could start small with some fake tweets.

Anyways you don't want it to be too convincing. If you got in any legal trouble maybe you could argue that any reasonable person who viewed it and spent any time viewing or contemplating it would discern it as fake or satire.

Trump was more upset that Capitol mob looked ‘low class’ than about violent attacks, reports say

Advisers say the president was ‘turned off’ by the look of his supporters as they attacked the US Capitol

Chris Riotta New York @chrisriotta 23 hours ago

Excerpts:

As a mob of his supporters stormed the US Capitol on Wednesday, Donald Trump was reportedly unconcerned about the destruction or insurrection taking place but instead how the violent extremists appeared “low-class”.

Mr Trump was apparently turned off by the chaotic scene, although not due to the assault on the US government but according to New York Magazine, because his supporters looked “low-class”.

“He doesn’t like low class things,” an anonymous White House source told the magazine.

Other reports indicated the president’s disapproval of his supporters’ appearances while attacking the Capitol, rather than focusing on how to end the disorder.

The Washington Post cited sources who said Mr Trump was more upset about how the mob looked “low-class” than how it was disrupting the work of government. A close adviser to the president told the newspaper Mr Trump was “bemused” by the attacks.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
If I were american I'd be more worried about new Patriot Act style shit encouraged by tech giants and caused by trumptards larping as revolutionaires, than making Trump memes.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Anyways you don't want it to be too convincing. If you got in any legal trouble maybe you could argue that any reasonable person who viewed it and spent any time viewing or contemplating it would discern it as fake or satire.
Didn't Trump himself try that after the riot?

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
If we make a PGE deep fake I’m on board.

I already have the Twitter account “CalArson”