LF: Coleco Super Game Module Games | Atari 5200 games

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Anyone have any Coleco SGM games like Mecha 8? Also looking for some of the less common 5200 games such as 007, just lmk what you have. Thanks!

Last edited:

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hey thank you for reaching out, yes I'm only looking for English unfortunately.

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ever consider PAL Snatcher? It was fairly less expensive last I checked.

I would love to hear if someone ever secured one cheaper than the $5 I got it for, haha.

Best of luck! I have a few friends who are ridiculous traders, if you really run out of options. One of them you can hit up on Instagram pretty easily.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ever consider PAL Snatcher? It was fairly less expensive last I checked.

I would love to hear if someone ever secured one cheaper than the $5 I got it for, haha.

Best of luck! I have a few friends who are ridiculous traders, if you really run out of options. One of them you can hit up on Instagram pretty easily.

I never considered that before, but considering I'm running a BVM and use the Mega SG most of the time, a PAL would probably run fine in my setup. Might have to swap Sega CD BIOSs though. But if its a ridiculous savings Ill consider it. If its just like a couple hundred dollars difference though Id probably just as well save up for the US version, since I mainly collect US CIB stuff. Thank you for the tip!

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For sure!

I was just curious so I just looked up pricecharting for both:

PAL Mega CD CIB ver went for about $560-600 shipped in Dec, SEGA CD CIB $1300. Mannnn.

I totally understand wanting one version regardless of price :) I have the same call to make all the time. Usually it's how emotionally attached I am to the game itself. I got Bangai-O PAL on DC a few months ago because it was 2/3 the price, runs in 60 hz and the case is cooler, lol.

But I'm about to shell out for a CIB Shining Force CD and Genesis TMNT because I wish I hadn't sold in the '00s.

Best of luck whatever you go for!

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
For sure!

I was just curious so I just looked up pricecharting for both:

PAL Mega CD CIB ver went for about $560-600 shipped in Dec, SEGA CD CIB $1300. Mannnn.

I totally understand wanting one version regardless of price :) I have the same call to make all the time. Usually it's how emotionally attached I am to the game itself. I got Bangai-O PAL on DC a few months ago because it was 2/3 the price, runs in 60 hz and the case is cooler, lol.

But I'm about to shell out for a CIB Shining Force CD and Genesis TMNT because I wish I hadn't sold in the '00s.

Best of luck whatever you go for!

Thats exactly how I am.

Hell yeah, SF CD is great. All the original SF are so good. Though Im partial to 1.

Edit: Also looking for Aero Blasters

Last edited:

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thats exactly how I am.

Hell yeah, SF CD is great. All the original SF are so good. Though Im partial to 1.

Edit: Also looking for Aero Blasters
I have a US Snatcher and a Super Nt I could sell if the price is right.
If you’re interested, please send me a PM this weekend. I’ll be pretty busy with work and kids until then. -John

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
PAL Snatcher goes for about £500. So I got a reproduction copy from these guys instead.

/Joe9

Ghaleon

New Challenger
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A lot of people buy repros/bootlegs, not sure public shaming is going to stop it.

Personally I just buy a cheap JP copy of a game and stick an EN burn/fan hack in with it, if I don't want to spend on the EN version. Most of the time it's cheaper than what these bloodsucker pirates charge anyway.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
I have Dark Legions SSI (3.5" w/cards, complete in box) as well as Ripper in the big box (This guy...he's un-fucking believable), maybe a 7 out of 10 condition on the box.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Also trying to find Soldier Blade on the Turbo if anyone has a complete copy (or just the card and manual is fine too)