little vegas/henderson game night weekend!

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Hey guys, just wanted to show off some pics of an awesome little meet up some buddies and I were able to do at a fairly new game store this weekend. My buddies and I were able to establish a good relationship with the owners of the store and I gotta say, this is definitely how a game store should be: friendly staff, great selection and prices. Really want to thank the owners for letting us make this meet up possible! I decided to bring the turbo with the everdrive along with the neo geo aes with the games. Just wanted to share this with you guys and have you guys been able to make a meet up with local gamers/collectors within your community? if so, post up pics!!!! i would love to do more of these and possibly invite more people and maybe some vegas neo members to a hangout! thanks for looking
F1mp9vVl.jpg

hVh6LI3l.jpg

Pbsui0ll.jpg

playing some svc chaos
maMCqkml.jpg

you can never go wrong with pizza and drinks
wDIQRwLl.jpg

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
Hey guys, just wanted to show off some pics of an awesome little meet up some buddies and I were able to do at a fairly new game store this weekend. My buddies and I were able to establish a good relationship with the owners of the store and I gotta say, this is definitely how a game store should be: friendly staff, great selection and prices. Really want to thank the owners for letting us make this meet up possible! I decided to bring the turbo with the everdrive along with the neo geo aes with the games. Just wanted to share this with you guys and have you guys been able to make a meet up with local gamers/collectors within your community? if so, post up pics!!!! i would love to do more of these and possibly invite more people and maybe some vegas neo members to a hangout! thanks for looking

Cool! That place is Retro City Games, I live like a block away from there. It's a prtty rad place, bought lots of NES games there to feed my Retron 5.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Cool! That place is Retro City Games, I live like a block away from there. It's a prtty rad place, bought lots of NES games there to feed my Retron 5.

nice! a very rad place indeed! i go there every week or other week. the owners doug and nicole are super awesome and their selection is top notch always! I love how they always get new stuff in. I wish i lived close there but i live 30 mins away. I'm actually heading there tomorrow to pick up a few ps1 titles! They are always getting nes games there. A must place to go for nes collectors

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Very cool man! We should play some PCE there haha

Most definitely. I would love to get some good ol retro action set up sometime. if i was to try to set up a future event, i will definitely keep you guys posted. Get some pce, neo and pizza and we are set!

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Sweet! Have you been to Wii Play Games? They've got a bit Neo stuffs and even some PCE games. :)

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
Sweet! Have you been to Wii Play Games? They've got a bit Neo stuffs and even some PCE games. :)

definitely. they got some cool stuff there and I go there every now and then. I do wanna go pick up a copy of parellel worlds from their shop!

Dandy-J

Crazed MVS Addict
Did you end up going to Retro City today? I was gonna but then ate too much sushi >___<