lizard lick alternatives?

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I was gonna grab a few sanwa JLW's this month but it seems lizard lick is out of stock. do you guys know anyone else who carries JLW's? you can find JLF's or seimitsu LS 40's all over the damn place but lizard lick was the only place I seen carrying the JLW's

Supasaru

Windjammers Wonder
Good luck.

For at least the last year, it seems like all the distributors have only the JLFs. I'd like to blame it on SFIV.....

You could try a WTB on shmups, klov, arcadeotaku, etc. I've picked some up that way before. There's also the "usual" - ebay, amazon, etc.

This showed up in Google -
http://www.paradisearcadeshop.com/104-sanwa-jlw-tm-8-joystick.html

But I've never ordered from there before.

Edit: If you meant stateside, then ^
Overseas - there are dozens and dozens of vendors with JLW/JLM parts (like sammy mentions below:))

Last edited:

sammybean

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
arcadeshop.de I'm sure someone on here would be your middle-man if you really wanted them.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
When lizardlick is out of stock I head over to focus attack. They take a few more days to ship but they normally have the "out of stock" items lizard doesn't.

zapatistab

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Try Pony Boy over at Build Your Own Arcade Forums...I used to get my Sanwa and Happ stuff from him until I discovered lizard lick

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
thanks for the help guys it looks like I'll be trying out this paradise arcade shop most likely.

300wins

Conan The Librarian,
I have used Paradise Arcade before and he was quick and friendly. I am not sure how customs would work in Canada though. Just giving you my experience with them.

thanks for the help guys it looks like I'll be trying out this paradise arcade shop most likely.