LOL FLORIDA! (Post Florida news here)

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Wasn't Florida doing some kind of drug that made people bite and try to eat strangers?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Wasn't Florida doing some kind of drug that made people bite and try to eat strangers?

They were ingesting bath salts. Unfortunately, it's been happening everywhere and not just in Florida. Had we contained that shit in Florida, we could take off and nuke the entire site from orbit...

It's the only way to be sure.

hicks.jpg

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Say what you want about Florida... Right now it's 75 degrees and I'm sitting out by my pool. Living here is pretty damn great.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Say what you want about Florida... Right now it's 75 degrees and I'm sitting out by my pool. Living here is pretty damn great.

Nobody will ever believe us when we say that.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
I think the bad rap FL gets though is half due to crazy people who come from other states on vacation or move here. People move to FL to get away from something thinking things will be better down here then get caught up in the same problems or lifestyles they had before they came to FL. It's also pretty easy to get drugs here, especially prescription drugs so the crazy person from Michigan, Ohio, NY or whatever other crappy northern state that moved here binges and does stupid shit like bite peoples faces off under the highway.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I think the bad rap FL gets though is half due to crazy people who come from other states on vacation or move here. People move to FL to get away from something thinking things will be better down here then get caught up in the same problems or lifestyles they had before they came to FL. It's also pretty easy to get drugs here, especially prescription drugs so the crazy person from Michigan, Ohio, NY or whatever other crappy northern state that moved here binges and does stupid shit like bite peoples faces off under the highway.

Yes, that is exactly it.

Second Chance state.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Ain't nothin' comes in between she and her McFlurries. XD

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Anybody got a link that explains why she went on that rampage in the first place, why was she in her birthday suit? Was she a meth-head?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
tjWMNMw.jpg
no drugs just issues [some other forum]

Sandra Suarez, 41 caused more than $10,000 in damage.[abc news]

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
tjWMNMw.jpg
no drugs just issues [some other forum]

Sandra Suarez, 41 caused more than $10,000 in damage.[abc news]

I would have let her suck my dick. It would have prevented this whole mess.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
I would have let her suck my dick. It would have prevented this whole mess.

Meh, at that age and with being so batshit crazy she'd probably bite it off, balls and all. You don't need that bro. Haha.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Never stick your dick in crazy. Bibs could probably relate...