LOL FLORIDA! (Post Florida news here)

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
There was a time where I considered moving to Florida and every day, when reading the news, I am reassured in my decision not to...

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/24902212/police-man-urinated-on-people-near-florida-campus

"Police are searching for a man who has been urinating on people near the University of Florida campus.

The victims told police they were standing with their backs turned to the man when they felt themselves being urinated upon... Police are increasing patrols, including undercover, in the area in an effort to find the suspect. If caught, he could face battery charges for urinating directly on people."

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
Florida is like the state equivalent of the show Intervention. You can watch what happens and feel bad for the people in it, while simultaneously feeling awesome about yourself for not being there.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If his goal was to piss people off, then it's mission accomplished.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I didn't realize R Kelly had moved here.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
I think that Dave Chappell skit was well done.

Lol, R. Kelly has or had a house in Haines City and that's where he got arrested before years back for the pee thing and all that.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
If somebody pissed on me, I'd be all Sub Zero spine rip on their little pisser.

f2fRM6g.jpg

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Thread now called LOL Florida, because we can't keep making threads for all this stuff.

And that story is great, lithy.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I got some family that lives in Florida..... I don't think they will ever get a visit from me

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Last time I went to florida i was walking in tampa and a homeless looking man called my girlfriend snooki and asked her for "a dollah and a hollah". I didn't know how to react

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i saw this thread and immediately thought of 2 things:

cut_off_florida.gif

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Last time I went to florida i was walking in tampa and a homeless looking man called my girlfriend snooki and asked her for "a dollah and a hollah". I didn't know how to react

That might have been me. Sorry, man.