LOL FLORIDA! (Post Florida news here)

Castor Troy

The Esfinter that theMot Chupame's

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
guy trys to cash $368 billion check to build an underwater restaurant.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2076329/fl...8-billion-check-and-thats-not-the-weird-part/

check-368billion-640-mug1-630x309.jpg

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
To be totally fair.

He knew how many zeroes were in a billion.

How many other drunk Floridians would know that?

Also, "underwater restaurant" does not exactly conjure up an image of a restaurant below sea level but a dining establishment that owes more than a few people a few bucks.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
http://firsttoknow.com/making-love-to-stuffed-horse/

StuffedHorse-558x279.jpg

October 15, 2014
By Jeffrey Rindskopf

A Florida teen was caught yesterday using a stuffed horse to masturbate in a Walmart in Brooksville, Florida, about 50 miles north of Tampa.

The Smoking Gun reports that 19-year-old Sean Johnson went to the store’s comforter section and used the toy to masturbate before placing it back on the shelf among the other items. He left the store and was promptly arrested in the parking lot.

The police report details the incident in no uncertain terms:

At approximately 1420 hours, the defendant Sean Johnson selected a brown, tan and red-stuffed horse from the clearance shelf in the garden department. The defendant then proceeded to the comforter aisle in housewares and proceeded to pull out his genitals which were in an aroused state. The defendant then proceeded to hold the stuffed horse’s chest area to his genitals and proceeded to hump the stuffed horse using short fast movements. The defendant continued his action until he achieved an orgasm and ejaculated on the stuffed horse’s chest area.

The defendant then placed the soiled stuffed horse on top of a bed in a bag (comforter set) contaminating that property also. The defendant then exited the store and left the property. Contact was made with the defendant directly across the street.
After being arrested, Johnson later confessed in a written statement that he “did unmentionables to a stuffed animal.” He also stated, “I need to think before what I do. I’m extremely sorry.”

TheBigBB

Formerly known as dmhawkmoon
http://mashable.com/2016/02/08/wendys-alligator/#HxIfiWE4Dsq8

Man accused of hurling alligator through Wendy's drive-thru window

Wendy's: the home of spicy chicken nuggets, creamy baked potatoes and terrifying Florida alligators.

In October, a man, believed to be 23-year-old Joshua James, pulled up to a Wendy's drive-thru window in Jupiter, Florida. But instead of asking for more napkins or extra ketchup, he did the unthinkable: he threw a living alligator through the drive-thru window, according to WPTV.

While the crime happened almost six months ago, U.S. Marshals just captured him this week, local news station WPTV reports. The alligator in question was reported to be approximately 3-and-a-half feet long.

James admitted that he picked up the alligator on the side of a road and took it to Wendy's, according the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission.

The alligator was later released into a nearby canal. James faces charges of aggravated assault, as well as as illegal possession and transportation of an alligator.

statix138

Crossed Swords Squire

So many people in Florida own guns, why would you risk it by breaking into someones house? I have two guns within arms reach just sitting at my desk.

Also, obviously the kid loved school, had big plans, and I bet once he was done robbing that house he was going to volunteer at the local soup kitchen.

Last edited:

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I just mention one little thing from that video.

"You have to understand. You have to look at it from um every child's point of view that was raised in tha HOOD. How he gonna git his money to have clothes to go to school?"

The sheer number of things wrong with that ideology is so disturbing that it sickens me.