LOL FLORIDA! (Post Florida news here)

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
May as well change the thread title to LOL America at this point.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Florida man charged after molesting horse

Ryan DiPentima: Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
9:06 a.m. Monday, July 31, 2017

A Florida man is accused of molesting a horse and authorities believe he may have had multiple sexual encounters with the animal.

Darius Galloway, 26, of Valparaiso, was arrested and charged with sexual activities involving animals, burglary of an unoccupied structure and petit theft after he was caught on camera having intercourse with a horse, according to the NWF Daily News.

The owner of a female horse at a Valparaiso stable called authorities to report that she spotted oil on the animal痴 rump on April 25, and made a similar observation on June 20, NWF Daily News reported.

On June 27, the owner noticed the oil a third time, but this time it was accompanied by a white substance on the horse痴 vagina, the police report said, leading the owner to set up a camera in the stable, according to NWF Daily News.

On July 19, police said the camera captured footage of Galloway setting up a folding chair behind the horse and then standing on the chair, shirtless, behind the horse, the NWF Daily News reported.

On July 26, shortly before midnight, the stable痴 owner saw Galloway headed toawrd the stable again and called authorities. NWF Daily News reported police said they arrived to find Galloway holding the camera in the stable with his shirt pulled up and pants pulled down.

Police said Galloway told them he engaged in sexual activities with the horse and had planned to take the camera to his home, NWF Daily News reported.

He is being held in Okaloosa County Jail without bond.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member

Two Florida twenty somethings pose as Grannies to get Covid shots

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Being Florida born and living here all my life, you learn to accept all the crazy shit that happens
Nothing and I mean nothing surprises you anymore. You just accept it and move on, or risk becoming nutty yourself. The thing is not running into these people in your daily life, because if you do it'll be a long day and highly volatile and dangerous. That's why I'm glad I'm able to carry a concealed weapon. I will not fuck around with these nutjobs craziness.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Dear God with Rick DeSantis running things, I am fucking relieved to not live in the Tampa Bay area anymore. So much craziness in that area....

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Being tipped over in a portapotty is one of my greatest nightmares.

SignOfGoob

Butthurt Enthusiast
20 Year Member
Being Florida born and living here all my life, you learn to accept all the crazy shit that happens
Nothing and I mean nothing surprises you anymore. You just accept it and move on, or risk becoming nutty yourself. The thing is not running into these people in your daily life, because if you do it'll be a long day and highly volatile and dangerous. That's why I'm glad I'm able to carry a concealed weapon. I will not fuck around with these nutjobs craziness.

This post cracks me up. It’s so sane sounding until he gets to the end where you learn he’s just another whacko to stay the hell away from.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
As a side note
I was down in Florida in February, I have to say the FT Lauderdale/Miami area has the most reckless drivers I’ve ever been on the road with, worse than anything I’ve experienced in Europe, Philly, Cali, and NJ/NY
Where you been in Europe? I will see your Florida and raise you a Rome. I would stack Rome up to win in recklessness against any city outside of Russia. The entire time I was in Rome, I don't think I saw one single car without dents in it. I don't think the car in Rome exists that hasn't both hit and been hit by another car RECENTLY and then just driven off like Ho-Hum, time to get on with my day. And the lines on the roads in Rome do not represent lanes. They are mere vague suggestions of which direction a road goes. Some Romans weave back and forth over the line like they're trying to stitch the street shut. And others drive straight down on top of the line, like they're trying not to fall off a balance beam.