Johnny1217

n00b
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 2 slot stand up cabinet im trying to sell:

DSC01902.jpg

DSC01901.jpg

Is this what you were looking for?

No I am NOT a scam, and NO I am NOT a troll. Simply put I got the thing working again, but now have no idea what to do with it. Can't put it up in sales because I need 25 posts (which I will never get, because I don't really care about the cab' so long as I can get rid of it) It has the 108-in-1 in it now if your interested.

xmods (jwm2)

Dodgeball Yakuza
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Well i've got 3 i'm working on now, i've got the metal chasis completely sanded and the holes drilled for the a/v, power supply and etc. The chasis just needs to be painted on all 3. I normally take them to a local body shop to have them painted and clear coated. Once thats done i can begin the assembly. They will have jrok video with component, s-video, composite and stereo sound. Once the assembly is complete with will take about an hour with each unit, they'll go on clear plexiglass for the base and will look amazing once completed. They don't include joysticks but as most know they will use any neo-geo joystick you can find on the market today. They will also include a unibios 2.3 (2.4 is available from razoola). Anyhow if you are interested in one and want to prepay, you can choose whatever color you want. However these are not cheap. The last one i sold went for $620 + shipping on ebay. I'd be willing to go below that price but shipping prices are not negotable. I have all the parts in place i just need to get the chasis painted and then its only about a days worth of work to get them wired, mounted and tested. All 3 boards are extremely clean and show no signs of wear. The batteries are not leaking and there is no corrosion on the boards at all. The chassis are the smaller 2 slot model, not the long version, so they will go in most entertainment centers pretty easily. Anyhow if you are serious about having a nicely built, rock solid unit you'll be glad to show off to friends and family, let me know. I might even be able to sell you a couple mvs carts with it so you can play it as soon as its delivered. Shipping costs will be between $20-40 via UPS Ground and will be fully insured. Let me know.