Looking for Thrash Rally or Crossed Swords (AES) Complete.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Or like your ducktaped penis to your thigh.
Actually I prefer hiding my cock inside your paraplegic mom, she's been lonely ever since you-know-who passed away, so it's a mutually beneficial relationship even though she resisted the first couple of times.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually I prefer hiding my cock inside your paraplegic mom, she's been lonely ever since you-know-who passed away, so it's a mutually beneficial relationship even though she resisted the first couple of times.
Gross.

Burning Fight!!

NIS America fan & Rent Free tenant
10 Year Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i'll stick around here. Im starting to get a kick out of the fact that my presence irritates you guys.
yeah good comeback if you ignore all your latest 100 posts, including the ones where you apologize and mention your father's death
What's with this dead gay forum that makes you come back to it anyway? What are you hoping to get out of it? I don't get it. Stick around if you must though.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
it will be only a day or two before he has a fucking meltdown again

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He just proved he is only here for the market. You probably missed the old drama.

View attachment 52737
Wrong. I'm here for topics on the Neo Geo and anything associated with it. I could do without all the other crap on this board tho. The marketplace is just a bonus. I have never needed the marketplace to buy my games, but another option isn't a bad thing to have.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thrash rules tho.

Best early ADK game 😎
Yeah, I mean obviously it's not among the best games for the Neo Geo. Way too many top tier games in that category, but i'd say if you're calling it a bad game, you've been playing Metal Slug 3 or Garou for so long to the point where not many games of a lesser caliber will appeal. Thrash Rally is at the very least decent,

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sure you waited ages (like one day) and you created a wanted thread. You can buy my CD version for AES prices.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Think his dad died knowing that his son is a total failure and will never amount to anything? Sad thought.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Those very thoughts were probably a contributing reason to him just giving up instead of trying to live.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure you waited ages (like one day) and you created a wanted thread. You can buy my CD version for AES prices.
What does it matter how long it took me to make a wanted thread? Also NO, i collect AES, not CD and not MVS. Though maybe down the line i'll look into a consolized MVS.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Rating - 0%
0   0   0