looking for two nes controlers

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
i want the cables out of two nes controllers for a matching set of converter cables.

anyone have some matching dead nes controllers. i really dont want to cut up a working set of controllers.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
I have a non working beeshu zipper. They have super long cords. Let me know.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
thank you for the input this thread is in the selling/buying section not the tech section.

but ill tell you why this isnt in the tech section . ive found the 3rd party cables are always way too stiff. this is why im looking for a few dead controllers

Last edited:

kraquepype

Armored Scrum Object
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
thank you for the input this thread is in the selling/buying section not the tech section.

but ill tell you why this isnt in the tech section . ive found the 3rd party cables are always way too stiff. this is why im looking for a few dead controllers
Yeah you are right... But hey I found a cord in my stash that I took from a controller when I converted it to USB.

I'll let you have it for free since I was being a twerp ;) just a couple bucks for shipping.

20507df041122b734fff0880dd5fea1a.jpg

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Rating - 100%
40   0   1
i have a set of atari flashback 1 controllers which it was based on noac aka these controllers are nes but have a 9 pin serial/sega type connector. ive been looking at these for a year since i got them just wanting to make a set of cables. to this end i wanted cables. i found a pinout and everythiong a hood and a 9 pin serial later i wont have to cut any controlers to get these working.
so now im looking for either the zippe or another offical cable.

thank you guys for helping me out i know at times i ask for weird shit. im just weird like that